Reflection Of Our Love

You take a deep breath as you plan out how to climb up to the window of Isabela's room. There were already several vines leading up, pulling on them harshly and testing the waters with your weight first. You take your time before fully starting to climb.

"Isabela I swear to god if you locked your windows..." You breathe out as you get halfway up, your muscles flexing as you struggle to climb all the way up to her balcony, hoping Abuela wasn't awake to witness this embarrassing moment.

It's been a month since your last date and it was exactly the time for your first anniversary. Although you could've just asked Isabela to meet you downstairs, where would the fun be in that?

As if hearing the commotion, Dolores peeks through her own window, letting out a laugh as she sees you attempting to climb up to the damn window of Isabela's room.

"Oh prince charming, won't you come find me instead?" She whispers as you look at her unamused, a large teasing smile on her face. "Hold on, lemme go get Isa so she can see this."

"Wha- no! Dolores!" You whisper-yell as you start to lose your grip, gritting your teeth until you make double the effort to arrive before Isabela could see you look like such a loser.

But of course, you weren't strong enough for that. Just as you grip the railing of her balcony, she arrives with Dolores, already giggling at the scene before her. "My, aren't you such a charmer?"

You scoff, using the last of your strength to pull yourself up on the railing. "Shut up..." You whisper as sweat trickles from your forehead down to your neck.

Isabela watches it, finding you hot with the way your skin shimmered under the moonlight while the sweat continued to drop. "Need a little help?"

"I got this!" You shout once you find your footing, toppling over the railing and down on the floor. It was certainly not the cool entrance you were hoping for, but hey, at least you made it.

Isabela chuckles, grabbing your hand gently and pulling you up as she steadies you with a hand around your waist. "There you go." She whispers before placing a peck on your lips.

"Ugh now I want a bath, and I just had one..." You groan as you push Isabela slightly away, wiping your sweat that you were sure she would find disgusting.

"Before that, mind explaining why you're here in the middle of the night?" Isabela asks as she leads you into her room, Dolores winking at you playfully and mouthing a 'good luck' as she exits the door.

You smile, placing a gentle kiss on each of the tips of her fingers. "Well, I was hoping for a little getaway... outside of the Encanto."

She chuckles as you pull her closer by the waist, peppering her neck with quick kisses. "I think I'd rather stay here if you keep kissing me like this..." She whispers as she wraps her arms around you.

Once she finishes her sentence, you immediately step away from her, already making your way back out of the balcony. She lets out a giggle as you start climbing down on your own.

"Come on already!" You yell in a whisper once again as you make your way down, trying your hardest to do it slowly but carefully.

Effortlessly without breaking a sweat, Isabela uses her vines and arrives on the floor in a second. "Come on already!" She imitates your tone with a cheeky smile.

You grunt, sweating once again as you struggle to get a proper view below. "The family Madrigal and their gifts..." You whisper in between pants with a sassy tone. When you feel close enough, you jump the distance, letting go of the vines.

Isabela takes your hand in hers, intertwining your fingers together before taking off into the forest as you dash like you weren't just trying to catch your breath seconds ago.