Figures Dancing When They Meet

A/N: Hello there, my dearest wonderful readers HAHAHA man I'm sleepy... Anyway!!

I've already thought out a plot for my Dolores x Fem Reader book. I wanted to know if you guys would rather:

1. I publish a chapter soon, resulting in slower updates to this book (since I would be updating 4 books interchangeably).

or

2. Publish it once I finish this book or one of my other books. (Whichever of the 3 books comes first really. I plan on making this book hella long hehe.)

I personally prefer number 1... Because I wanna write about it soon too HAHSHAHA But I wanna know what y'all think:))

I've been simping over Dolores so much more ever since I made her tease you and Isabela in the earlier chapters
(๑/☉/ / ε / /☉/๑)

Lemme know! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter too <3 Let's reach 10k reads!!

———————————————————

Your excitement wavers slightly when Isabela leads you to her room. "What an exciting venue for our first date." You whisper as she pulls you inside by the wrist, letting out a snicker as she rolls her eyes at you playfully.

"Well, I can't kiss you whenever I want in public. Which sucks. So here is fine." She says with a playful smile, making you sit down on the flower couch, straddling you.

You giggle in between her quick kisses. "I'm pretty sure a date-" You get cut off as she kisses you again, slowly this time as she relishes your taste. "-consists of more than just kissing." You speak breathily as she starts kissing the edge of your lips, leaving a trail of them towards your jaw and down your neck.

"Isa." You whisper out, groaning as you try to pull away. She loved when you spoke this way, it was her sign that meant she was kissing you right. She adored when the raspiness of your voice snuck out.

She giggles as she kisses the tip of your nose before getting off of you. "Alright, fine." Taking your hand and pulling you deeper into her room, she intertwines your fingers. "Besides, I brought you here to show you something. In return for showing me your sketchpad."

You smile as you search her face. "Is it something embarrassing?" Hoping it would make her just as nervous to reveal it, just as you had been that night.

She laughs as you walk through the rose-filled room. It was a great place to be in if one ever needed to calm down, the scent further giving a sense of solace. But you knew Isabela wished to grow newer flowers, you could tell from the look in her eyes. "Look who's excited now."

You smirk as she turns to you with a glint of amusement in her eyes. "I love it when you get hot and bothered." At your words, a blush forms on her cheeks. How you had loved teasing her.

Just as you walk further, you start seeing tons of poses of her from a safe distance. "How cute." You whisper, embarrassment settling in as she suddenly covers your eyes with her hands.

"Don't look!" Isabela says, not angry but clearly flustered. She had completely forgotten that those exist. Isabela didn't want you to see her trying to create the fake persona that she knew you disliked. Because that Isabela had chosen Mariano, not you.

It made her feel insecure and worried. If it had to completely take over the way she lived, she wouldn't bear to see the expression you would have on your face. She only wanted you to know who the real her was, even though you already saw glimpses of the Isabela that her Abuela wanted in public.