Strokes And Color

A/N: I can't believe it's been nine whole days since my last update of this book. I'm so sorry T^T I've been updating my other books and taking breaks because work has been so stressful, I lost track of time.

The next few chapters will consist of dates before something that affects the storyline happens. So yeah, it will be filled with fluff!!

ALSO I GOT THESE COASTERS I JUST ORDERED. WANTED TO SHARE THEM COZ THEYRE SO CUTE!

I hope this chapter makes it up to y'all for the wait <3

———————————————————

Making your way across town, you fight the urge to hold hands as people wave at the two of you and quickly greet you. It's been a whole month since you started dating and neither of you has asked the other to be each other's girlfriend.

You felt it was too early to officially ask her since you hadn't been on many dates in the first place. With how busy Isabela had been juggling chores and Mariano, the two of you always had to squeak in space in her packed schedule.

So you made sure to always make time for her whenever she needed you, adjusting your schedule for her wasn't so bad.

When you head inside your favorite shop, the bell rings, catching the attention of two women sitting on top of the counter. "Oh my, you're finally here!" Aina says, jumping off and pulling the two of you into a tight hug. "I've been waiting all day."

"Sorry, we were hoping to come over earlier but..." You start, trying to think of a way to say it without being disrespectful.

"But Abuela decided to bring Mariano over and make it a little date between the three of us," Isabela says blankly, sighing and getting seated next to the other woman who was unfamiliar to you. "It was a complete disaster."

The woman laughs out loud, patting Isabela's shoulder. "I would've paid money to see that. I live for the drama." She says, an amused smile sitting on her lips before she turns your way. "I've heard a lot about you, and not just from Aina. The name's Emilia."

"All good things I hope? It's funny though, I've heard nothing about you." You say, turning to Aina with a brow raised before taking a fairly large-sized canvas. You control your tone, hoping not to sound too sassy to the woman you just met.

"Nothing but good things, especially Isa here. She cannot shut up about you." She says with a laugh, Isabela smacking her shoulder playfully as she looks at you with a smile. "I'm Aina's girlfriend."

"Ah, her girlfriend... Nice to mee-" You pause, processing the words and repeating them in your brain. You slowly turn to the said woman, your mouth in a thin line. "Wait what?! You mean girl that's a friend?"

"No, I mean lover." Emilia says with a smirk, watching as you gape like a fish and acknowledge the info that was being shoved at you so suddenly as if it was nothing. "Well, fiancé to be exact."