Chapter 3: Reunion and Entrance Exam

Kira's POV

After Hisashi picked me up he then drove me to his house which is now going to be my house now. When we got there, he then unlocked the door and when we walked in, I saw a purple hair woman in the kitchen.

 When we got there, he then unlocked the door and when we walked in, I saw a purple hair woman in the kitchen

(What she looks like) 

???: "Oh it seems like you came home, how was work honey."

Hisashi: "Work was good and I brought home a surprise for you come look."

???: *Walking to Hisashi* "Alright honey what did you want to-" *Sees Kira* "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO PRETTY" *Hugs Kira* "Who is she"

Hisashi: " Um well she is going to be our new daughter since I am adopting her"

Kira: *Still being hugged by ???* "U-um ma'am can you please let go of me I can't breathe."

???: *Let's go of Kira* " Oh sorry dear, my name is Sasha Midoriya and let me call your new brother, HITOSHI GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE WE HAVE A GUEST."

I then see a sleep-deprived looking boy with purple hair walk into the room.

Hitoshi: "Yeah mom who is the guest"

Sasha: "Well this is your new sister who your father adopted"

Hitoshi: "Hello my name is Hitoshi Midoriya"

Kira: "Hello my name is Kira, but you might know as Celestia Ludenburg the Queen of gamblers."

Hitoshi: "Hmm I guess I'll just call you Big sis Tia then."

Kira: *Slight shocked but happy* " Then I'll call you little bro Kichi."

To me saying this Hitoshi stopped and looked at me before smiling and tearing up.

Hitoshi: *Tearing up and smiling* "It looks like the Ultimate Gambler rises again don't you think Taeko"

Kira: *Gently smiles* "Yes she does my idiotic little brother."

Hitoshi then ran up to me and hugged me before crying into my shoulder while I pet his head.

Midoriya Parents: "Um what's happening here."

Kira: "Well let's sit down because this story will take a little bit."

(After everyone sat down.)

Hisashi: " So are you going to explain why Hitoshi acted like that and you two called each other by different names."

Kira: *Sighs* "So basically me and Hitoshi were brother and sister in our previous lives and those were the nicknames we called each other."

Midoriya Parents: *Processing what Kira just said* "HUH"

Hisashi: "How does that even happen."

Kira: *Chuckles* "I don't even know."

Sasha: "U-um if you don't mind me asking how did two die in your past life."

Kira: " Well me and 15 other classmates were forced to play a killing game in which we kept captive and not let free unless we kill someone and get away with the murder and if we got caught we would be executed through a certain method and along the way we were given motives to persuade us to kill someone and one motive involved cash to which I took which caused the death of two of my classmates and lead to me being executed."

Hitoshi: "I was also in the same game as Big sis Tia but instead of dying after murdering someone I planned my death so that I can end that stupid game once and for all."

Sasha: *Tearing up* "Oh my god"

Hisashi: "A second ago Hitoshi said something about an Ultimate Gambler what is that and who is Taeko."

Kira: "Well Taeko Yasuhiro was my previous name and Celestia Ludenburg was my alias and Ultimate's were basically what people were assigned based off of what they were good at from previous achievements, and I was a good gambler, so I was given the title Ultimate Gambler."

Hitoshi: " My previous name was Kokichi Yasuhiro, and I was the Ultimate Supreme Leader which I got due to my leadership skills in leading my group named D.I.C.E."

After telling my new parents this they told us to go to our rooms so they can process this.

Narrator Pov

(Hitoshi's quirk is the same as cannon except that he doesn't need someone to respond him, but the drawback is that if they have a strong mind or outside help, they can break out of the control and overuse can cause him headaches)

10 months later

Over this time Hitoshi and Kira caught up with each other and Kira got used to her new family as well as trained with hitoshi. Today was the day of the U.A Entrance Exam and the Midoriya siblings were heading to the exam when they saw Bakugo and Izumi.

Kira: *Sighs while looking at the two* "Looks like those idiots are here too."

Hitoshi: *Looks where Kira is looking and gets slightly angry* "So those are the b*stards who bullied you."

Kira: *sighs* "Yes but ignore them for now"

The Midoriya siblings the take the written exam which to them was even since they both studied and when they were done, they waited for everyone else to finish as to not draw any attention to themselves. After that they were told about the practical and went to their sites and as soon as the doors opened Kira ran into the fake city and started destroying robots with weak combustion cards (cards with 2-4 on them) and continued to collect points until she got 98 points to which made tea using cards (fire cards to boil water, water cards for water, etc)

Kira: *While drinking tea* "Ahh nothing like a nice cup after destroying robots."

Kira then felt a rumble and when she looked she saw the zero pointer rise out of the ground and everyone was running away while a peppermint haired girl was stuck under some rocks unable to move.

???: "HELP ME PLEASE"

Kira: "Tch, to think that these are the so-called heroes of tomorrow"

Kira then ran up to the zero pointer before throwing a 7-combustion card which completely destroyed the zero pointer with no remains. Kira then went to help the girl under the rubble and then Kira went back to the front of the school where she saw Hitoshi and they both went back home while talking about how their exams were. 

(Hitoshi destroyed the 1-3 pointers by finding the control panel for the robots since his quirk isn't applicable for combat.)