Chapter 53: The King Awakens and The Real Battle Begins.

Kira: *Teleported to the top of Gigantomachia's back and see's the group somehow fighting Twice* "What the heck I thought you knocked out Twice, Denki."

Kinoko: *Spreading spores to take down some of the Twice clones.* "Well the ones we beat was a clone and Toga transformed into Twice so we're dealing with double the clones"

Iida: *Kicked the heads of 3 of the clones turning them into mud* "It seems like these guys have no end."

Shoka: *Blasting the group of clones with fire* "Celes, think you can get close to the Toga and Twice." *Creates an ice wall to block a sword from Spinner*

Kira: *Summons a trickster card* "I'll try Sho, see you later" *Teleports toward the two Twice's*

Spinner: *Has spiral eyes* "I WILL NOT LET YOU STOP THE SPREAD OF DESPAIR YOU CREATENS." *Lets go of the sword and pulls out a dagger to try and attack Shoka*

Hitoshi: *Kicks Spinner into the air and uses his scarf to slam Spinner into the ground* "Hands off my sister-in-law"

(With Kira)

Kira: *Teleports Infront of the Twices* "Well this is an interesting predicament to say the least."

Twice1: "Shut Up. Keep talking please."

Twice2: *Start creating clones to attack Kira* "Yeah now die."

Kira: *Throws a 6-combustion card at Twice2* "Found you Toga"

Toga: *Returns to normal and dodges the card.* "Looks like you found me, makes me want to get your blood even more."

Kira: *Throws a lightning card at Twice knocking him out* "Looks like Toshi was right about you Mrs. Mastermind."

Toga: "Oh~ who might you be Mrs. Midoriya." *Throws 3 knives at Kira*

Kira: *Makes a metal card wall to block the knives* "You might know me as Celestia Ludenburg in both worlds Mrs. Shirogane." *Dashes at Toga and kicks her in the Ribs*

Toga: *coughs up some blood* "Wow you really do pack a punch, I guess I should have expected that from someone from Junko's first killing game."

Doctor: "TOGA, SHIGARAKI IS ABOUT TO AWAKEN GET READY."

Kira: *Summons a 7-combustion card* "Not on my watch" *Throws it at the capsule as it was opening*

As the card hit the capsule it exploded but afterwards a silhouette was seen exiting it which revealed a severely burned shigaraki but the burn started to heal rapidly as Shigaraki smiled widely with his left eye being a spiral while his right eye was glowing pink.

Shigaraki: "Hehehehehehehehehehehehe TIME TO SPREAD SOME DESPAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" *Places his hand on the ground which sent spikes towards Kira*

Kira: *Summons the Overhaul card and throws it on the ground cancelling the attack.* "I didn't expect you to have a quirk like overhaul but I guess we both are full of surprises" *Activates Queen of Cards and uses a trickster card to teleport behind Shigaraki* "So why don't we take this somewhere else" *Teleports Her and Shigaraki to a different area*

Toga: "Wait where did they go." *Takes out a vial of blood and is about to drink it but it gets knocked out of her hand*

Hitoshi: "Well well we meet again Mrs. Mastermind."

Toga: *Irritated* "Why are still so annoying that even to this day you still mess up my plans" *Rushes at Hitoshi with a knife* "WHY CAN'T YOU DIE ALREADY"

Hitoshi: *Quickly disarms Toga and kicks her away* " Aww~ but if I don't mess up your plans then the world would sent into chaos and that is boring."

Toga: "SHUT UP" *Drinks a vial of blood and turns into muscular and rushes at Hitoshi* "NOW DIE"

Hitoshi: *Dodges and Axe kicks Toga* "I don't think so"

(With Kira)

Shigaraki: *Looks around confused* "WHERE THE HE!! DID YOU SEND ME" *Slams his hand on the ground sending pillars to crush Kira*

Kira: *Turns into cards to dodges the attack and reforms next shigaraki kicking him away* "I guess that this is it"

Kira and Hitoshi: "So tell me Shigaraki/Tsumugi. Are you ready for your final trial"