Chapter 54: Taking out the Queen and the Bishop

(With Hitoshi and Toga)

Toga: *returns to normal* "Trial, pfft hahahahaha oh how long has it been since I heard about trials" *Smiles widely*"Now show me all your hope before I turn it into despair" *Stabs one of her needles into her leg and drinks the blood from her mask*

Hitoshi: *Confused* "Have you cosplayed so much that you gained the space idiots intelligence."

Toga's body sudden started to convulse but then it returned to normal before toga made clones of herself like twice with muscles coming from her body like muscular but instead of turning into them she was still normal.

Hitoshi: *Dodged one of the clones* "Now what the he!! did you do this time" *Kicked away another clone*

Toga: *Laughs* "Well have fun Kokichi because by drinking my own blood I'm able to use the quirks of everyone I've transformed into."

Hitoshi: *Jumped on one of the Toga's head and snaps their neck turning them to mud* "Thanks for telling me your powers, you really did copy the space idiots intelligence." *Starts rushing at another Toga but jumps back to avoid stone spikes from the ground*

Toga: "Hehe I guess it was a good idea to get overhauls blood before he lost his quirk" *All the clones place their hands on the floor*

Before the Toga's could do anything, multiple bolts of electricity hit the Toga's which got rid of the clones and paralyzed the real Toga.

???: "Geez you we fighting Tsumugi and didn't invite me, I'm hurt Toshi."

Hitoshi: *Looks over to see Denki* "Sorry about that Keeboy, I was kind of busy dealing with her, wanna help me."

Denki: "Absolutely after all I was the one to kill her the first time but she still is alive so its my job to finish the job"

Toga: *Recovers from the paralysis* "WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CONSTANTLY GETTING IN MY WAY." *Becomes an amalgamation of muscle fibers from Muscular's quirk and is destroying the ground*

Hitoshi: *Jumping around the place avoid the destroyed ground* "Geez and here I thought that we had a few more forms before the final boss, well." *Uses scarf to grab Denki and throw him towards Toga.* "Pikachu I choose you"

Denki: *Sighs* "I hate that nickname but I might as well go with it, PLAMSMA FIST." *Punch's Toga with a fist generating a lot of electricity which lead to the muscle fibers protecting Toga to get paralyzed and retreat back into her body*

Hitoshi: *Walks up to Toga* "I guess its finally time to end your reign of despair, special move: Mental Meltdown." *Uses his quirk to increase the pressure in her brain, putting her into a coma.* "That should stop her from spreading despair in other worlds if she somehow gets reincarnated again."

(With Mei on top of one of the buildings)

Mei: *Shooting at different villains with rubber bullets knocking them out* "Geez these villains just keep coming" *Notices something and jumps out of the way avoiding a bullet* "Welp didn't expect you to show up Lady Nagnant."

Lady Nagnant: *Has her rifle aimed at her* "I didn't expect you to notice me"

Mei: *Aims her sniper rifle at Lady Nagnant* "I'm always prepared for this type of this thing." *Fires at Lady Nagnant*

Lady Nagnant: *Also fires sniper rifle*

When the two bullets got close to each other Lady Nagnant's bullet seemed to envelop Mei's bullet, stopping both of them.

Mei: *Starts walking to the edge of the building* "I guess I can't beat you here." *Jumps off the building*

Lady Nagnant: *Runs over to the edge to see that Mei's body wasn't there* "Where the he!! did sh-" *Gets kicked*

Mei: *Walking up to Lady Nagnant* "Not going to lie I expected you to dodge that"

Lady Nagnant: *Getting up* "H-how did you get up here I know I saw you jump off the edge"

Mei: "Oh that was easy " *Gestures to a gauntlet on her arm* "I Have my handy grappling hook"

Lady Nagnant: "I guess I can finally try then." *Runs off the edge of the building jumping off*

Mei: *Smiles* "I guess this will be fun" *Jumps off the building after Nagnant*

When Mei jumped of the building she saw that Lady Nagnant was standing on air in which she took a shot at Lady Nagnant but she jumped out of the way in which the two fought each other with Mei swinging around the buildings exchanging shots with Mei being able to stop Lady Nagnant's unorthodox bullets while Lady Nagnant had to stop Mei's precise bullet placements where one wrong move would lead to her getting hit.

Mei: *Swinging around* "I guess its time for our fun to end" *Throws a small canister*

Lady Nagnant: *Thinks that its a normal grenade and shoots it but suddenly starts falling* "What the."

Mei: *Swing kicks Lady Nagnant into one of the rooms in a building* "Hehe got you."

Lady Nagnant: *Tries to make a bullet but it doesn't work* "What happened to my quirk" *Rushes at Mei and tries to punch her*

Mei: *Easily blocks the punch and kicks her in the ribs* "Oh are you talking about my patented quirk erasure bomb." *Rushes at Lady Nagnant and German supplex's her* "Its quite effective when dealing with those who rely on their quirks for combat."

Lady Nagnant: *Quickly recovers and pulls out a knife and rushes at Mei* "DIE ALREADY"

Mei: *Trips Lady Nagnant and wraps Garrote wire around her neck and standing on her back* "No I already did that, how about you try" *Backflips off of Lady Nagnant's back causing her to get decapitated* "Long ride the Crazy Diamonds"

(The same thing that happens in the Widomaker vs Black Widow death battle)