Chapter 9: Finally together

Narrator's Pov:

After the THH group finished catching up they all went their separate ways with Shoka going with Kira because she wanted to meet Kira's brother and new family.

Kira: "Well are you ready to meet my new family Sho"

Shoka: "Sho?"

Kira: "Well I thought I should have a nickname for you, do you not like it Sho~."

Shoka: *Lightly blushing* "No I'm ok with it"

Kira: *opens front door* "Well let's me-"

Kira stopped because once she opens the door she was greeted by the sight of Hitoshi and Denki kissing each other.

Kira: *Glares at the two* "Didn't I tell you two keep this in your room Hitoshi"

The two then break the kiss with Denki becoming a tomato while Hitoshi just looked at the two.

Hitoshi: "Well we didn't expect you to walk in on us."

Kira: "But yet you two were doing it in front of the door."

Hitoshi: "Well you took forever to get back home so I thought you went to the casino."

Kira: "Still someone else could have come and seen you guys."

Shoka: *Confused* "Um Kira what is happening here."

Kira: "Oh well this is past and present brother Hitoshi Midoriya, 

previously known as Kokichi Yasuhiro and that." *Points at Denki* "Is his robot turned human boyfriend."

Hitoshi: "And are you going to tell me why your telling Shoka about our past."

Shoka: "Let me introduce myself I used to be Kyoko Kirigiri the Ultimate Detective."

Hitoshi: "Ohh~ so your the ice-queen that my sister likes to talk about."

Tododeku then turn into tomato's

Kira: *Blushing* "Shut up I don't know what your talking about."

Hitoshi: *Smirking* "Oh really because I remember you were talking about her being the most beautiful person you've seen and that if not for the game you would have dated her."

Shoka then fainted from blushing while Kira stood there broken until she realized that she fainted and took her to her room and laid her on her bed and "accidently" fell asleep while cuddling her to which saw 

and took multiple pictures of the scene.

(Timeskip 1 hour later)

Shoka: *Wakes up and feels something heavy on her* "hmm what's that" *Looks and sees Kira and blushes*

Kira: *Wakes up and sees Shoka* "Hello there Sho how was your nap."

Shoka: *Slightly blushing* "It was good but Kira can I ask you something"

Kira: "Yes what do you need."

Shoka: "Was what your brother said true"

Kira then kissed Shoka

Kira: "Does that answer your question"

Shoka: *blushing* "Yeah it does and does that mean we're dating now"

Kira: "I guess it does my little detective~"

The two then get up and make it to the living room where they see Hitoshi and Hisashi smirking while Sasha is fangirling over something on Hitoshi's phone.

Kira: " Um what are you guys looking at"

Hitoshi: *Smirking* "Oh we're just looking at you two love birds" *Shows picture of the two cuddling each other*

Kira: *Kisses Shoka on the cheek* "Can you send that to me."

Shoka: *Heavily blushing* "M-me t-too"

Sasha: "Omg my daughter in law is so pretty."

Shoka: *Broken* "D-daughter i-in l-law"

Kira: "Mom stop your going to make her faint again."

After that Shoka then introduced herself to the Midoriya family and talked about both her past life and current life and after they were done Shoka, and Kira fell asleep cuddling each other to which Sasha took multiple pictures.