Chapter 16: Raising the stakes.

Narrator's Pov:

After the second round where, Kira just used wind cards to create a tornado around her team to stop people from entering and before the start of the explanation for the third round Kira was met by the Yagi family and Endevwhore.

Kira: "Now what do I have the misfortune of having to speak with you all."

Endevour: "Tch, damn brat we're here to make a deal since we know that the famous Celestia Ludenburg never backs down from a challenge."

Kira: "Oh and this challenge would be."

All Might: "If you don't make the first-place spot in the sport festival you have to return to your real family and ditch those fakes that kidnapped you."

Endevour: "And you have to break up with Shoka."

Kira: "Alright but if I win this little bet then the Yagi's have to act like I'm a complete stranger to them and stop acting like I'm still a part of their family and endevwhore here will stop interfering with me and Sho's relationship."

Izumi: "But that's not fair."

Kira: "Ah but forcing me to break up with the love of my life and forcing me to go back to the family that didn't know I existed until a few months ago is fair, right Izumi."

Izumi: "I -Uh."

Kira: "Exactly, anyways I will see you at the 1st place podium."

After that Midnight explain how the tournaments were going to be preformed and showed who was fighting who to which Kira saw that she was fighting Hitoshi in the first round.

(Timeskip to Kira and Hitoshi's fight)

Midnight: "I would like to introduce the Queen of cards Kira Midoriya and the person she will be fighting is her brother the mind manipulator Hitoshi Midoriya."

Kira and Hitoshi then went up to the arena

Kira: "Hey Kichi how about we make this fight more interesting."

Hitoshi: "Oh you mean no quirks."

Kira: "Exactly my idiotic little brother."

Hitoshi: *Smirks* "Hehe lets go big sis"

Kira and Hitoshi then ran at each other and had their first collide which sent a shockwave behind both of them which shocked everyone since the two didn't have any type of strength enchancments from their quirks. Kira then tried to 

sweep Hitoshi's leg but Hitoshi countered by jumping and trying to kick Kira which she counters by grabbing his foot and throwing him to the side. Hitoshi then got up to see that Kira was above him about to axe kick him to which he rolled out of the way in time and when he looked where he was he saw that there was a crater.

Hitoshi: "Hey are you trying to kill me again."

Kira: "No its just that I knew you would dodge or block."

Hitoshi: "If I blocked then my arm would be destroyed."

Kira: "Well good job on evading it."

Hitoshi: *Sigh* "Sometimes I wonder what Kyoko sees in you."

Kira: "Well I'm surprised that you're dating Keebo especially with how much you annoyed him before."

Hitoshi: "I just have that charm."

Kira: "Sure you do."

Hitoshi then attempted to punch Kira again but Kira then flipped him over her and then kicked him which was enough to get him outside the boundaries of the arena.

Midnight: "It looks like the winner of the round is Kira Midoriya."

After midnight said this Some of the Heroes in the audience started to complain about the restriction of quirks and started complaining about how boring it was.

Aizawa: "If any of you heroes ever think that just because they didn't use quirks the fight was boring then you are idiots because the fight would be more boring with quirks since Hitoshi could just control Kira and force her to walk outside the ring or Kira could have thrown one of her wind card and knocked Hitoshi out of the ring but they decided to fight hand to hand to show they don't need their quirks to fight."

The entire stadium became silent and then midnight said that a little intermission would be needed to repair the parts of arena the Kira and Hitoshi damaged during their fight.