Chapter 20: Internships and Stain

(At the train station the next day)

Iida: "See you guys later I hope you are able to learn a lot about being heroes during your internships.

Kira: "Goodbye and Hitoshi."

Hitoshi: "Yeah big sis Celes."

Kira: *Glares at Hitoshi* "If I hear one instance of you causing chaos, I will make you wish you didn't get reincarnated."

Hitoshi: "A-al-l r-right Big sis."

With that all of the student's wen their separate ways to their internships.

(Timeskip to when Kira and Shoka reached Mirko's agency)

Kira: "What type of training do you think that Mirko has in store for us Sho."

Shoka: " It's probably going to be based mostly arou-."

Shoka was cut off when the two of them entered the agency and saw a white blur which caused the both of them to jump out of the way of it and when the dust settled Mirko was seen standing up and smirking at the two.

Mirko: "Looks like you two have good reflects, that's good that means you're aware of your surroundings now what is your names."

Shoka: "I am Shoka Todoroki and my qu-."

Mirko: "I said what's your names."

Kira: *Realizes*"My Name is the Gambling Hero: Ludenburg."

Mirko: *Smirk* "Looks like I got some good interns this time, now then let's begin training."

Over the next few days Mirko would be training the two in hand-to-hand combat which led to Shoka creating her own fighting style and a new move she could use. After this time Mirko decided that for their last night with er that she would take them for a night patrol and when they were on the train to Hosu a weird bird like creature with wings crashed into the train.

Kira: *Summons metal card* "D@mn it, i thought that they only had one of these things."

Kira then throws the card at the Nomu's head which kills it and when they look outside of the hole left behind by the Nomu they see the city of Hosu on Fire.

Mirko: "Alright go evacuate the civilians while I fight these things."

Mirko then jumped down and started to fight off the nomu's while Kira and Shoka evacuated the civilians and when they were done they went back to Mirko to help her until Kira got an alert that Iida was in need of help.

Kira: "Mirko do we have permission to use our quirks to go help our friend."

Mirko: "Go ahead kid and go help your friend we got everything taken care of here."

Kira then put her hand on Shoka's shoulder and teleported to Iida's location where they saw an injured hero on the ground with Iida in front of him holding his own arm which had a knife in it and in front of them was the Hero Killer Stain who was ready to attack them.

Kira: " Sho restrict his movement and get them to safety." *Throws sharpened cards at Stain*

Shoka: "Got it"

Shoka then made a slide with ice to get the hero to safety while she tried to freeze Stains legs to which he jumped out of the way and started to jump from the walls of the alleys towards Shoka but was intercepted by Iida who tried kick Stain, but Stain grabbed the knife that was still in his arm and licked it which led to Iida's body to become paralyzed.

Iida: " What the heck happened, why is my body not moving anymore."

Kira: *While throwing sharpened cards at Stain* "It probably because of his quirk which works off his blood."

Stain: "Seems like one of you "Heros" are smart unlike that guy *Points at Iida* who is only after revenge"

Stain then quickly dashed towards Shoka and as his sword was about to his her, Shoka raised her hand to block it and a gauntlet made of ice formed and stopped the sword leading to Stain jumping back.

(What the gauntlet looked like) 

Kira: "Hey Sho do you think that you can use your new move her."

Shoka: "Yeah but buy me some time."

Kira: "Got it" *Summon 3 cards and her left eye has a glowing spades symbol. * "Hand 5: Ace of Spades, keep him busy"

(User creates homing Ace cards which will achieve whatever goal the User wants them to achieve as long as the card is still intact. The cards used for this will always be normal cards but can be sharpened if the user wants them to be.)

As Stain was trying to avoid the Aces from hitting him, Shoka was able to fully charge he knew move.

Shoka: " Special move: Flash freeze: burst."

In an instant Shoka dropped the temperature of where Stain was before blasting a very hot blast of her fire which lead to the side that Stain was on to blow up which seemed to have beaten Stain but suddenly Stain came rushing out of the smoke and was about to land a hit on Shoka when Iida appeared and kicked Stain high into the air to which Kira threw a trickster card above Stain allowing to teleport to it and axe kick him back down to the ground before Shoka grabbed him and launched him into the wall.