Chapter 47: Dealing With the Mutts Followers and a Nice Game Of Chess

(The next day)

Kira: *Wakes up and sees Kotoko sleeping on here and Eri sleeping on Shoka* "Well my day is already starting great."

Shoka: *Eyes still closed* "Is that so Celes"

Kira: *Expected Shoka to awake* "Well when I wake up I'm able to see my adorable daughters and beautiful soon-to-be wife so I would say that's a good way to start the day." *Kisses Shoka on the forehead*

Shoka: *Heavily Blushing* "Why did you have to say that."

Kira: "What, I'm not lying cause I plan on marrying you."

Kotoko: *Wakes up* "Hmm" *Looks at Shoka's face* " Why's momma's face red mommy."

Kira: "Oh it's because she has as fever but she'll be alright"

Kotoko: "Ok then Mommy" *Kisses Shoka's forehead* "I hope you feel better momma"

Celesgiri: *Thoughts* "Oh my god that was adorable"

The family then got up and head to the common area so that they could get food when hardened punch from Kirishima which was blocked by Shoka with her bare hands.

Shoka: "Wow you are weak "

Kirishima: "SHUT UP, WHAT DID YOU DO TO BAKUGO THAT HE'S SCARED TO LEAVE THE INFIRMARY."

Kira: *Puts her hand on her chin in wonder* "I don't think we did anything to him now did we kichi." *Looks at Hitoshi who is snuggling into Denki.*

Hitoshi: *Looks at the group smiling* "No all we did was teach the mutt a lesson about judging others"

Sero: "STOP LYING" *Tries using his quirk but it doesn't work*

Aizawa: *Has his quirk active and glares at sero* "What do you all think your doing here."

Mina: * Points at Kira* "She traumatized Bakugo, is that what a true hero is supposed to do."

Aizawa: *Glares at Mina* "Do true hero's insult and yell at or about already traumatized children, no, they don't."

After Aizawa said this he left and afterwards the class got ready for class with the Bakusquad (The ones that hate Kira) glaring at Kira and Hitoshi the entire time and when they left Kira left a fake out clone to take care of Kotoko and Eri while they were gone.

(In Class)

Aizawa: "Alright so the next event that is coming up is the school festival where every class will have to design something that is meant to entertain the other students and staff while showing off what you have learned in the your time here so you all will need to find out what you'll be doing."

(After the class decided on the concert in an apartment)

Kira is now seen sitting down with a white hair man while they are playing chess and drinking tea.

???: *Moves a piece* "So how has your class been doing with deciding on what to do in the school festival."

Kira: *Chuckles and moves a piece* "I guess Manami told about that didn't she Danjuro or should I call you two by your public names Gentle Criminal and La Brava."

La Brava: *Just walked in* "Dear please call us by our real names when we are in private."

Gentle: *Takes a sip of the tea and moves a piece* "Oh yes I almost forgot to congratulate you on your recent parenthood with your two children."

La Brava: "Oh yes I would love to meet them."

Kira: *Moves another piece* "I would love for you two to meet them but I would have to use your real names due one of my daughters having trauma from hearing the word gentle."

Gentle: *Moves another piece* "I see why you will need to use our real names and so I'll be waiting for that time."

Kira: *Move one last piece* "Well that is checkmate my dear friend, I will see you to later."

La Brava: "See you later dear hope you visit again."