Chapter 46: Putting the Pomeranian in His Place

After the scene in the teachers dorms Kira, Kotoko, Eri, Hitoshi, and Denki /started heading back to students dorms.

Kira: *looks at Kotoko and Eri* "So how did you two enjoy meeting your grandmother and Uncle."

Eri: *Attempts to smile* "They were nice besides when they pinched our faces"

Kotoko: "Grandma was nice but uncle Toshi is weird"

Hitoshi: *Gasps and Hugs Denki* "Keeboy my nieces think I'm weird"

Denki: *Sighs and facepalms* "Sometimes I wonder what I see in you"

Kotoko: *Pats Denki on his lower back* "It's alright uncle Keebs"

Denki: *Pats Kotoko on her head* "Thank you Kotoko"

Eri: *Goes over to Denki* "I want pats too" *Pouts*

Denki: *Chuckles and pats Eri's head* "Ok then Eri"

Kira: *Chuckles and then smiles* "I'm happy that you all are getting close, now then let's get back before it gets dark"

Everyone- Kira: "Alright Mommy/ Big Sis/ Kira"

As the group got closer to the student dorms they heard yelling and when they entered the common room they saw Shoka who looked pissed while looking at Bakugo.

Shoka: "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN YOU POMPOUS DANDELION." *Flares up her fire side*

Bakugo: *Smirk* "I WILL SAY A MILLION TIMES, D@MN DEKU AND THOSE TWO GIRLS ARE FREAKS ALONG WITH THAT VILLAIN."

In response to hearing this Kotoko and Eri started to freak out which Hitoshi used his quirk to put them to sleep while Kira restrained Bakugo by kicking him into the wall and having  a ring of cards restraining each limb of his.

Bakugo: *Tries to get out of the wall* "HEY LET ME GO YOU B*TCH"

Shoka: *Has a sinister smile on her face* "Oh~ I don't think so" *Ignites her left hand lightly and places it on Bakugo arm*

Bakugo: "AAAAHHHH STOP, IT BURNS"

Hitoshi: *Has a knife in his hand* "Nishishi~  I don't think that we will Bakuh*e , we still have lots of payback to give you"

(1 1/2 hours later)

Aizawa walked into the students dorms so that he can make sure everyone was back before curfew when he saw a severely beaten Bakugo with multiple slash and burn wounds while Kira, Shoka, Hitoshi, Denki and the two children were on the couch watching tv.

Aizawa: *Looks specifically at Hitoshi and Kira* "So do any of you want to explain what happened here" *Gestures to Bakugo in the wall.*

Kira: "Well the mutt over there thought it was a good idea to insult my daughters so all three of us taught him a lesson"

Aizawa: *Sighs* "If you ever do this again then at least bring him to recovery girl so that he doesn't die"

Hitoshi: "What's so bad about that, he's already been doing more harm then good ever since he came to this school so if it were me I would have killed him in a heart."

Denki: "I'm not going to lie I'm still considering shocking him until his brain is mush"

Aizawa: *Sigh* "Just go to bed you five while I take the mutt to the old woman to fix him up."

Eri: "Bye bye sleepy man good night"

Aizawa: *Smiles and pets Eri's head* "Good night to you too Eri"

Kira: *Chuckles* "Looks like even Mr. Aizawa had a soft side for people"

Aizawa: *Activates his quirk and flares at the group* "You tell nobody about this"

With that Aizawa took Bakugo to recovery girl while the group watched Tv before Shoka, Kira, and the two girl went to Kiras room to sleep while Denki and Hitoshi fell asleep on the common room couch cuddling each other.