Chapter 40: The Meeting

(At Shoka's Work study)

Fatgum: *Eating Takoyaki* "I'm glad that you chose to take my work studies Shoka."

Shoka: "It was my pleasure Fatgum and I must thank Tamaki for recommending me to you."

Tamaki: " I-it w-was n-nothing"

Suddenly a group of thugs ran in the direction of the trio in which Fatgum 

captured most of them in his fat but another one was able to slip by due to his quirk being similar to the Hero Edgeshot but he was quickly apprehended by Tamaki who turned his fingers into tentacles, after the thugs were captured, the trio called the police in which they took the thugs.

Fatgum: "Great work Tamaki and also take notes Khione." *Notices a glint among the crowd of civillians. * "GET DOWN HE GOT A GUN*

A bullet was fired at Shoka, but Tamaki jumped infront of it and when the perpetrator tried to fire again, Shoka jumped infront and made a wall of ice to block to the second bullet before the perpetrator ran away into an alley and Shoka soon followed while Fatgum checked on Tamaki.

Shoka: "STOP right there"

Perpatrator: *Injects himself with something* "GET AWAY YOU STUPID HERO" *Multiple blades sprout from his body*

Shoka: *Creates an Ice wall to block the blades* "Why the heck are you attacking us when we did nothing to you."

Perpatrator: "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUP UP!!" *More blades sprout from his body*

Shoka: "I don't have time for this" *Starts to create something out of ice"

Right as the blades broke the ice wall a big wave of mist filled the alley.

Perpatrator: "Where the hell is sh-" *Got neck chopped by Shoka*

Shoka: *sighs* "Lucky I learned how to combine the use of fire and ice to affect my surroundings"

Fatgum: *Arrived and see the battle is over* "Oh there you are Khione, do you know where this weird mist came from."

Shoka: *Just finished tying up the perpetrator* "Well to get this guy I just made a container out of ice and then heated up the inside to make it a mist bomb and then I just hid in the mist."

Fatgum: *Slightly shocked* "Wow what an interesting way to use your quirk."

Shoka: "Thank you and is Tamaki alright"

Fatgum: "He is alright, the bullet didn't actually do any damage."

(Timeskip 3 days later)

Multiple Heroes and Hero Agencies were meeting up at Nighteye's agency 

at his request and when they had all arrived Sir Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder started the meeting.

Centipeder: "The reason why we called all of you here is to talk about the Shie Hassaikai and their previous activities in the Quirk drug dealing market."

A picture of a syringe and bullet appeared on the screen.

Nighteye: "From our research, we found that the Shie Hassakai have been producing both quirk enhancing drugs and a type of quirk erasing bullet."

One of the Heros then held up her hand

Nighteye: "Yes Ryukyu"

Ryukyu: "Do these bullets have a similar effect as Eraserheads quirk."

Aizawa: "No my quirk allows me to shield the quirk cells of individuals that I look at but the thing about these bullets is that they destroy the quirk cells rather than shield them."

Nighteye: "The most disturbing thing about these bullets is that when checking their components, the main one was human blood."

The moment that Nighteye said that Mirio's face paled, and Kira accidently cracked the part of the table that she was hold while everyone else was 

silent before a hero in dreads by the name Rocklock spoke up.

Rocklock: "So what you're saying is that this sick b@stard is using somebody to make these bullets."

Nighteye: "Yes, and Lemillion and Ludenburg met a little girl by the name of Eri as she was running away from him, but they were unfortunately unable to save her."

Rocklock: "So those two had the girl in their possession and yet overhaul 

still got back Eri" *sarcastically* "Great Heroes in training right here"

Suddenly the table was destroyed as Kira got up and glared at Rocklock with the faint symbol of spade in her right eye.

Kira: "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU DREAD HEADED DUMB@SS DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GET THAT GIRL AWAY FROM HIM BUT IF I DID ANYTHING I WOULD BE RISKING THE LIFE OF ANYONE NEARBY OR IN THAT ALLEY AND IF YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD DO BETTER THEN TRY FIGHTING OVERHAUL WHO WOULD DISASSEMBLED YOU IN SECONDS WHILE YOU COULD AT MOST FREEZE HIS GLOVES IN PLACE BEFORE HE DISMANTLES THEM AND KILLS YOU AND GETS BACK ERI SO SHUT UP!!" *Suddenly feels slightly cold as someone hugs her from behind. *

Shoka: *Hugging Kira while cooling down her with her quirk* "I understand that your pissed but please calm down, you can beat up overhaul all you want when we find that bastard."

Kira: *Takes a deep breath* " Alright then, thank you Sho"

Nighteye: "Now I would like to go over what we will be doing at tomorrows raid."