Chapter 56: The Performance and the results

(I don't own the song)

The full cast of THH and DRV3 for this AU were suddenly get teleported to a area similar to THH's gym.

Toko: "W-w-where a-a-are w-w-we"

Byakuya: "Will you keep it down its clear that no one has a clue of what's going on."

Kokichi: "I agree with you blondie we have no clue, it probably that build-a-bear rejects doing"

????1: " Don't worry all of you monokuma is not here."

Both classes looked towards the voice to see the reincarnated Dr cast standing there.

Miu: " Who the he!! are all these virgins"

Junko(Murkoro) : "Who do you think your talking to you blonde bimbo."

Miu: *Walked up to Junko* "You wanna go b*tch"

Shuichi: "N-now now M-miu please c-calm down please."

Makoto: "Yeah I agree, Junko please calm down."

Junko(Mukoro): *Pouts* "Fine, I'll stop for you egg."

Kyoko: "Alright now can everyone please introduce themselves so that we can possibly figure out why we are here."

After the THH and DRV3 cast introduced themselves to each other.

Kaede: "Not that that's over can we please change our attention to the seven people who have been on the stage this whole time."

???2: "FINALLY THE PIANO GHOST SAYS SOMETHING."

Kaede: *Extremally worried* "P-piano g-ghost"

Kaito: *Hiding behind Maki* "Kaede are you really ghost"

???2: "No need to worry about it Space idiot."

Kokichi: *Smiles widely* "I like the way you think, I'm making that his new nickname."

(This version of them are 3 weeks after the fight against Shigaraki and Toga)

Hitoshi: "Oh yeah forgot that we have to introduce ourselves, well I'm Hitoshi Midoriya its a pleasure to meet maybe three of you."

Kira: *Sighs and facepalms* "I'm Kira Midoriya and I'm sorry for my idiotic brothers actions"

Celestia: *Chuckles* "I can relate to you in that regard, I have an idiotic sibling as well" *Quickly glances at Kokichi*

Shoka: "I guess it's my turn, I am Shoka Todoroki it is a pleasure to meet you all."Mei: "Well I'm Mei Hatsume and I like to make my babies"

Junko and Miu: "You kinky b*tch"

Iida: *Sighs* "I am Tenya Iida and I apologize for my girlfriends behavior, babies are what she calls her inventions."

Denki: "I am Denki Kaminari and I'm the boyfriend of my purple headed brainwasher over there" *Points to Hitoshi*

Kinoko: "I am Kinoko Komori and I am probably the most normal person out of the seven of us."

Denki: "HEY!! What do you mean most normal."

Kinoko: "Well Kira is a slightly yandere gambler, Shoka's a detective turned genetic experiment who as double the amount of daddy issues as the average Shonen protagonist, Hitoshi is a manipulative liar who now has the ability to forcibly control people, Mei is a gang leader who is now an inventor who is obsessed with making inventions that she calls babies, Iida is more or less the same with him being a slight bit more aggressive, and you are a robot turned living pikachu who for some reason is dating said liar."