Chapter 21: The Pledge and Aftermath

Narrator's Pov:

The trio are now seen leaving the alley with a tied-up stain and Shoka carrying the injured hero on her back where they saw Mirko talking to a police officer when she noticed the trio leaving the alley and went over to them.

Mirko: "I guess you guys were able to help your friend and another hero good job."

Kira: "Yes we were able to help him and we were able to get something else *gestures to the tied up stain*

Mirko: "YOU GUYS CAPTURED THE HERO KILLER STAIN"

To Mirko saying this everyone there was stunned at how the trio were able to take down even though multiple heroes died in the process of trying yet they were able to do so in a single night. While everone was still shocked an injured nomu that slipped from the hero's flew by the group and picked up Iida.

Kira: *Summons metal card and gets ready to through it* "D@mn it"

Before Kira could throw her card Stain suddenly got out of his binds and licked the blood of the nomu that got on his hand which paralyzed the nomu and stain got a knife off of a nearby hero and ran up to the nomu where he stabbed it in the head and when Stain got up he looked at the group of cops and hero's and released an intense wave of bloodlust.

Stain: "THIS IS MY PLEDGE TO ALL YOU FAKES, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO I WILL FIND AND KILL YOU ALL AND THE ONLY ONES WORTHY OF CAPTURING ME ARE THE HEROS LUDENBURG, ISHIMARU, AND KHIONE."

(Stain knows what All Might did to Kira so he dosen't consider him a real hero anymore.)

Stain suddenly stopped talking.

Random Hero: "W-what h-happened to him"

Kira: "It's obvious he's unconscious from his injures and probably pain as well."

After that cop came to take stain to the hospital to get his wounds treated 

before he would be sent to Tartarus prison. Kira, Iida, and Shoka were also taken to the hospital to check and heal any injuries they got.

(Timeskip to the next day)

The trio had woken up and were informed on the injuries they gained which wasn't much and after the nurse left a Dog person wearing a suit and tie walked in Mirko and Iida's parents coming in behind him.

Kenji: "Hello there young ones I am Kenji Tsuragamae the commissioner 

General of the police force and I am here to take to you three about how you found and defeated the hero killer."

Iida: " Well around the time of nomu outbreak I had heard a scream from an alley way to which I asked my parents for permission to use my quirk to which they gave me."

Kenji: *Looks at the Iida parents* "Is what your son said true."

Iida's Dad: "Yes that is what happened"

Kenji: "Alright and now" *Looks at Shoka and Kira* "How did you two know where he was"

Kira: " Well my quirk allows me to create to create cards and a card I made allowed to me to know if the holder of the card was in danger and also allows me to see their location and teleport to the location which I used to teleport to him after receiving permission from Mirko for us to use our quirks to help him."

Kenji: *Looks at Mirko* "Is this correct Mirko"

Mirko: "Yes it is sir."

Kenji: "Alright now I just want to ask you three one more question, Do you all want to take credit for the defeat of stain."

Kira: "I would be okay with taking the credit."

Shoka: "Me too."

IIda: "I would also be okay with taking the credit for the defeat of stain."

(Timeskip to when celesgiri get back to Kira's house)

Kira: "Hey guy's we are ba-"

Kira froze when she looked inside her house which confused Shoka until she 

looked inside and saw both rei and Sasha in chairs in front of the door with sandels in their hands.

Rei: "Now children what made you think that."

Sasha: "The stunt you pulled was a good idea."

Kira: "U-um w-well we had to help our friend."

Rei: "Well that's nice but."

Sasha: "Don't think you are getting out of a punishment for trying to fight the hero killer."

Celesgiri then look towards Hitoshi and Hisashi who were peeking in from the kitchen with pleading eyes but the two simply shook their head and mouthed "no" to their pleads for help.