Chapter 45: Family time

( 1 week later)

Over the week Kotoko and Eri became more comfortable with Kira and Shoka came to visit from time to time which eventually lead to Kotoko and Eri calling Shoka momma and Kira mommy. After the trio was finally discharged, Kira and Shoka were able to legally adopt Kotoko and Eri and the first thing that Kira decided to do was to introduce them to Hisashi, Sasha, and Hitoshi.

Kira: *Walking with Kira and Kotoko towards the teachers dorms* "So are you two ready to meet your grandfather and grandmother."

Eri: *Jumping up and down excited* "I can't wait to meet our grandpa and grandma."

Kotoko: "I-I'm excited t-too."

Kira: *Chuckles* "Alright you two lets meet your grandparent's." *Walks into the parents dorm's common room*

What the trio saw when they walked into the room they saw that Sasha running after Midnight with a knife in her hand while Hisashi was sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest as well as Cementoss and Power Loader who were eating popcorn watching the scene.

Sasha: "GET BACK HERE YOU DEGENERATE WOMEN" *Throws the knife at Midnight*

Midnight: "I SAID THAT I WAS SORRY OK" *Barely dodges the knife*

Sasha: *Pulls out 2 more knives* "THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY HUSBAND" *Throws the knives but they missed and were heading towards the trio at the door.*

Kira: *Blocks the knives with a metal card wall* "Well this isn't how I expected this meeting to go but I guess these are you grandparents." 

*Gestures to Hisashi and Sasha*

Kotoko: *Scared of the knives being thrown* "G-grandma i-is scary"

Kira: *Chuckles* "I guess your right" *Throws a cards of light into the air to gain everyone's attention*

Sasha: *Stopped chasing Midnight and looks at Kira* "Oh hello dear what brings you here today"

Kira: "Well I was here to introduce your grandchildren to you" *Gestures towards Kotoko and Eri who are peeking from behind her legs*

Sasha: *Gasps* "MY GRANDBABIES" *Runs up to the two and gives them a hug*

Kira: *Walks over to Hisashi* "Well what's got you so terrified dad"

Hisashi: *Shaking in fear* " I-I d-didn't k-know your mother was a y-yandere."

Kira: "Oh what happened to make you realize that."

Hisashi: "W-well M-midnight jokingly started to flirt with me when your mother heard and then you saw the aftermath."

Kira: *Chuckles* " Well it seems like she is protective of our family" *Looks at Sasha who is pinching the cheeks of Kotoko*

Sasha: "Oh my god you two are so cute"

The door to the teachers dorm opened, revealing Hitoshi and Denki.

Denki: *Sees the situation* " Alright I'm already confused" *Looks at Kira* "Please explain this Kira."

Kira: "Oh well I was originally her to introduce my daughters to the-"

Hitoshi: "I HAVE NEICE'S, WHERE ARE THEY" *Notices Eri and Kotoko and rushes over to them* "Oh my god these two are so cute."

Sasha: "That's what I said toshi"

Kira: *Chuckles* "These two really are mother and son"

Denki: "You could say that again"

Kira: "Now what was the point of your visit here you two."

Denki: "Well we did come her to visit Mr. and Ms. Midoriya."

Hisashi: "Please my boy we told you that you can call us Mom and Dad."

Denki: *Blushing* "A-alright dad"

Kira: "It looks like our family just gained 3 new members."

Kira, Hisashi, and Denki then watched as Sasha was chasing Hitoshi who was trying to capitalize hugging Kotoko and Eri who were confused as to what was going on at that point.