Chapter 5: A Test and Annoyance from the Past

Narrator's Pov

???: "If this is how you're going to act then you might as well consider yourself expelled."

Everyone-Hitoshi, ???1, Denki, and Kira: "WHO ARE YOU"

???: "I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years of your high school year. Anyways *Shows crate full of gym outfits* put these on and meet me outside."

After Aizawa said that Hitoshi, Denki, Kira, and ???1 all got an outfit and 

went to go change while the rest were still shocked from Aizawa's initial appearance.

Aizawa: "You all should follow their example before I expel all of you."
Aizawa: "Alright the person who got first place on the entrance exam please come here."

Izumi then confidently started to walk up but was stopped by Aizawa.

Aizawa: "You weren't the person to take first place Yagi."

Izumi: "What, then who was first place."

Izumi then sees Kira walk towards Aizawa.

Aizawa: *Points at Kira* "She's the one that was first place in the exam. "

Izumi and Bakugo: "HOW THE HELL DID SHE/DEKU GET FIRST INSTEAD OF 

ME/MI-CHAN.

Aizawa: *Glares at the two* "Shut it" *throws the ball at Kira* "Now throw 

the ball as far as you can with your quirk."

Bakugo: "Pfft she won't make it past 15 meters."

Kira then threw the ball then threw multiple wind cards to create a tornado that launched the ball.

Aizawa then turns around the distance reader which showed that Kira's ball was launched 994.57 meters.

Bakugo: "Tch, I can do better."

Bakugo then walked up to Aizawa and took the ball

Bakugo: "DIE" *Throws the ball with his quirk.

Aizawa then turned the distance reader around and showed that Bakugo's throw made it 700.95 meters

Bakugo: "WHAT NO WAY, THIS THING MUST BE BROKEN."

Izumi: "It's not because I'm the one who is meant to throw it farther."

Aizawa: "Ok then Yagi if you think so then test your theory" *Throws a ball 

at Izumi*

Izumi then throws the ball with both OFA and her original quirk and when Aizawa showed her scored it showed that her ball flew 768.39 meters

Kira: "It seems like you aren't as good as you thought."

Bakugo: "SHUT UP YO-"

Bakugo's mouth then got covered by cards

Kira: "Finally you can shut up you Pomeranian."

Just then a certain pink skinned girl said something which caused the stakes of the test to get raised.

???2: "Cool we get to use our quirks this is going to be fun."

Aizawa: *Smiling widely* "So you think that this is fun well then whoever gets last place on the test will be expelled from this class."

Everyone-Kira, Hitoshi, Denki, and ???1: "HUH"

???2: "That isn't fair we worked so hard to get here."Before Aizawa could give his response to ???2's comment Kira inserted her opinion.

Kira: "Do you think this world is fair, everyday a villain is killing innocents for fun, or a natural disaster happens and destroys people's homes, or someone gets abused or neglected by their family for something they could even control."

What Kira had said seemed to shut up everyone who was complaining and caused her to receive a smirk from Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Correct the job of a hero is to overcome unfairness so don't think 

that life from now on is going to be all sunshine's and rainbows because I got 3 years to mold you into heroes and I'm not spending it dealing with whether or not a test is fair so if that's all your here then leave."

After Aizawa said this, he then preformed the quirk test with Mineta being expelled (Changing room scene didn't happen cause of Hitoshi) and when everyone got back to the classroom the pink skinned student then had an idea.

Mina: "Hey how about we introduce ourselves since we're going to be classmates, my name is Mina Ashido, and my quirk is Acid."

Everyone then introduced themselves until the only people who left were Kira, Hitoshi, and peppermint haired girl.

Hitoshi: "Hello my name is Hitoshi Midoriya, and my Quirk is Brainwashing which-"

Bakugo: "SO YOUR A VILLIAN, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A HERO."

Izumi: "YEAH YOU SHOULDN'T B-"

Before Izumi could finish, she froze from the look on Hitoshi's face mixed with the bloodlust he was releasing.

Hitoshi: "The hell you are talking about you hypocrite."

Bakugo: *Too angry to notice* "WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU 

B@STARD I HAVE A HEROS QUIRK UNLIKE YOU."

Hitoshi: "Ohh~ I didn't know being a living bomb who can only destroy the 

buildings around him could be considered a hero especially with your history of bullying people who are weaker then you."

Bakugo was about to say something else but he then felt the bloodlust and 

shut up and sat down.

Hitoshi: "Good now that was my turn."

After Hitoshi sat down Kira walked up and started introducing herself.

Kira: "Hello My name is Kira Midoriya and my-"

Izumi: "YOUR NAME ISN'T MIDORIYA YOUR NAME IS YAGI."

Kira: "I don't know what you are talking about because my name is Kira Midoriya."

Izumi: " NO IT ISN'T ITS YAGI."

Kira: *Annoyed* "I said my name is Kira Midoriya"

Bakugo: "NO IT ISN'T DEKU ITS YAGI."

Kira: *Very Annoyed* "I. said. my. name. is. KIRA MIDORIYA GOD DAMNIT."

Unbeknownst to everyone the peppermint haired girl had been taken aback from Kira saying that.

Kira: *Glaring at Bakugo and Izumi* "If I hear you call me by the other name I'll burn you alive." *Fire cards start to be created behind her before disappearing and walking to her desk.*

The Peppermint Haired Girl then walked up to the front of the class.

Shoka: "Hello my name is Shoka Todoroki, and my quirk is Half hot Half cold that allows me to create fire from my right side and ice from my left I hope we can have successful time as classmates."