Chapter 10: The Man Covered in hands

Narrator's Pov:

(The next day)

Aizawa: "Alright class next week we will be USJ wh-"

Aizawa was cut off by everyone besides the Danganranpa particapants celebrating, thinking that they were going to Universal Studios Japan.

Mina: "ALRIGHT WE GET TO GO ON ALL THE RIDES AND HAVE FUN."

Aizawa: *Glares at the class which shuts them up* "As i was say we will be going to the USJ the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, NOT Universal Studios Japan. While we are there you will doing rescue training with me, All might, Mind Master, and 1 other Hero. now come and get a permission slip and then go to lunch."

After Aizawa said that the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch and so everybody left to get there lunch. In the cafeteria Kira, Shoka, Hitoshi, and Denki sat at a table when they see Iida, Kinoko, and Mei walk up with their food.

Iida: " Is it alright if we sit here Kira"

Kira: "Yes you can Iida"

Hitoshi: "Since when did you two become so friendly"

Shoka: " Well when a killer meets her victim and makes amends it makes it possible to have positive conversations with each other."

Denki: "Please tell me its the rule worm and not the pervert."

Iida: *Looks at Kira* "Is that really how you described me to them."

Kira: *Shrugs shoulders* " I wasn't wrong with my description."

Iida: *Sighs* " I guess your not wrong"

Mei: *laughing* "She really wasn't kiyo"

Kinoko, Mei, and Iida then sat down at the table.

Hitoshi: " So are you going to introduce me sis."

Kira: "Ah yes well this" *Points at Hitoshi* " is my past and present life brother and this" *Points at Denki* "Is his robot turned Pikachu boyfriend".

Denki: *Looks at Kira* " What is with your description of me."

Kira: "What so your telling me that you aren't a Pikachu."

Denki: "Well I um I can't argue with that." Kira: "Now as you know this" * Points at Iida* "is one of my victims Kiyotaka the moral compass, this *Points at Mei* "is his girlfriend Mei Hatsume previously known as mondo Owada and finally *points at Kinoko* "This is Kinoko Komori previously known as Chuhiro Fujisaki."

Kinoko: "Now that introductions are done" *Smirks while looking at Tododeku* "How come you two have gotten much closer as of recently."

Shoka: "Well let me answer that question" *Kisses Kira on the cheek*

Kinoko then held out her hand to which Iida and Mei put money in her hand.

Kira: *Smirks* "So you betted on us dating too huh"

Kinoko: *Also smirking* "yep an-"

Kinoko was then cut off by an alarm which caused all the students to panic and while everyone else was trying to figure out what was going on Kira saw a silhouette run in the opposite way of everyone and when she followed it she saw that they went into the data room of the school and was looking through the file and that they were covered in hands.

Kira: "You shouldn't be here"

???:"Tch, Kurogiri get me out of here"

Kira then tried to throw a card at the person but was to late as a portal opened and allowed 

them to leave and when Kira left she went to the principal office to say what she saw.

Nezu: "So you believe that the reporters that broke in were just a distraction so that person could get the files which would make sense but did you find any features that stood out to you Ms. Midoriya."

Kira: "Well other than being covered in hands the person was being careful while holding the file with only four fingers on it which could be related to their quirk and also when they were about to leave they talked about somebody named Kurogiri."

Nezu: "Alright Ms. Midoriya I will look into that thank you for informing us about this."

Kira: "It is my pleasure goodbye principal Nezu"

(After Kira left)

Nezu: *Thoughts* "There is much more to that child then what it seems because not just anyone can analyze a person's body language with just about 10 seconds of looking at them especially in that scenario, just who are you Kira Midoriya."