Chapter 33: Provisional Licensing Exam Part 1

As the class went inside the building, they then dawned their hero costumes and then put weird buttons on their suits as instructed by the staff and then led to a room where everyone else was.

Mera: "Hello exam contestants I am Yokumiru Mera, and I will be the commentator for the instructions and progress of the pro hero licensing exam, so what you all will be doing is that every student will be required to eliminate 2 apposing students by using the balls that you were given to hit the target that have been place on you persons."

After that the classes were dismissed one by one and finally class 1-a was released in which Bakugo and Kirishima, Kira, Shoka, and Denki and 

Hitoshi left the group to go on their own.

(Shoka does the same thing as cannon and Bakugo and Kirishima were eliminated from being turned into meatballs.)

Following Kira:

Kira: *Walking through the city part of the exam site* "Now I wonder where my opponents are?" *Jumped into the air while avoiding balls being thrown at her*

Random Student (RS): "Go get her, she all by herself" *Start throwing balls at her*

Kira: *Dodging the balls* "Oh~ ganging up on little old me how pitiful." *Uses wind cards to redirect the balls back at those who threw them*

Before the balls hit their targets a sudden wind picked up the balls and redirected some of the balls to different targets.

Mera: "The first person to pass the first part of the exam is from shiketsu high."

Kira: *Looks to the top of one of the buildings* "You are surely interesting Inasa."

Kira then ran off to another part of the city when she suddenly felt the ground shake and then she saw multiple students run into the city from the mountainous area.

Kira: "It seems like I can try this new card out" * Summons purple cards with a gaseous texture on it and throws it to the crowds of people running into the city. *

As the cards made contact with the ground, they burst into big clouds of purple gas which slowly knocked out the students and then Kira went around and tagged all of the targets on two students before leaving to go to the area for passing students.

(The card she used was a combination of different chemicals to make a knockout gas card)

(Around the time of the shaking)

Following Hitoshi and Denki:

Denki: *Feels the shaking* "Seems like the fighting has finally started"

Hitoshi: "Yep and I'm ready for a fight so le-" *Get grabbed by Denki as a swarm of attacks nearly miss them*

RS: "Come on these two have useless quirks, their easy targets."

Hitoshi: "Is that so you idiots" *Throws down multiple smoke pellets*

RS: *coughs*"Where" *Coughs* "are they" *Coughs*

RS: "WAIT THE BLONDE ONE IS OVER HERE"

Denki: "NOW TOSHI"

At that moment half of the students suddenly went to restrain their classmates.

Hitoshi: *Appearing from behind a rock* "Your turn Pikachu"

Denki: "Got it" *Points his finger to the sky where multiple disks are floating in midair"

When Denki did this, he sent out a bolt of electricity which got relayed to the disks before striking down on the all the students who were being restrained/controlled and afterwards Hitoshi and Denki tagged out their two students and then went to join Shoka and Kira.