Chapter 34: Provisional Licensing Exam Part 2

(Timeskip to when the second part of the exam)

Mera: "For the second half of the provisional hero licensing exam you all will be rescuing our "injured" civilians found in the ruins of the city and bringing them to safe zone but instead of having to gain points you all will start with 100 points and you will have points removed for any mistakes you made and you cannot gain any points back after you lose them and after you go below 50 points you will have officially failed the exam."

After Mera finished taking the exam site was destroyed so that it was left in ruin and then the fake civilians went into their spots, when they were in place the walls of the hall of the students were in fell done followed by a buzzer which signaled the beginning of the second half of the exam.

Hitoshi: " Alright Pikachu and big sis I'm going to head over to the mountain zone to try and find any survivors."

Denki: "Alright then I'll head over to the industry zone since I heard that real chemical could be spreading from there as Shoka said."

Hitoshi: *Turns to Kira* "Alright then what are you going to do big sis celes."

Kira: "Oh well I plan on doing this as efficiently as possible" *Summons 4 blank cards* "Hand 1: Fake out" *4 clones of Kira are summoned* "Alright now 2 of you will look for survivors in the city zone while 1 will go to the mountain zone with Hitoshi and the other will go to the industry zone with Denki while I set up trickster cards at the safe zone for quick travel of the survivors and then I'll join whoever I see needs help."

Shoka: "Alright then I'll help your clone and Denki with any problems they have in the industry zone."

Iida: "And I'll help your two clones in the city zone."

The group fanned out to perform their tasks in which all of them were able to save survivors with each of them having some mistake near the beginning, but they fixed them as they continued to save survivors but as they collected most of the survivors. an explosion was heard near the safe zone as gang orca and his sidekicks appeared out of the smoke.

Gang Orca: "Alright go after the survivors and mow down any hero's that get in your way."

Sidekicks: "Yes sir." *Start to head to the safe zone"

As the sidekicks got closer to the safe zone, they got stopped by an ice wall before some of them got dispatched by Tsu and Ojiro while Shoka headed toward Gang Orca and sent a wave of ice towards gang orca but before the wave hit him a gust of wind destroyed it as Inasa appeared.

Inasa: "It's time to take you down" *Sends a gust of air towards Gang Orca*

Gang Ocra: *Tanks it like it's a light breeze* "Is that all you got young hero" *Suddenly appears infront of Inasa* " Because you are nothing but easy prey for me." *Send a sonic way to try and knock out Inasa*

Inasa: *Barely conscious* "SHUT UP" *Sends a powerful gust of wind that knocks back Gang Orca. *

Gang Orca: "Oh it seems like your still conscious after that." *Sends a shock wave at a wave of fire that was shot at him* "Don't think that I forgot about you Khione." *Rushes to attack Shoka*

Shoka: *Blocks the attack with her ice gauntlet* " I never planned on you forgetting me" *Pushes away Gang Orca with her gauntlet and sends another fire blast. *

Before the fire blast could hit Gang orca the attack got dispersed by another wind attack made by Inasa.

Shoka: *Irritated* "Will you stop it with your pointless attacks"

Inasa: *Continues sending wind attacks at Ganga Orca* "THEY AREN'T POINTLESS AND YOUR ATTACKS ARE JUST GETTING IN THE WAY."

Gang Orca: *Infront of Inasa* "The girl is right these attacks are pointless" *Knock out Inasa with a sonic wave*

Shoka: "D@mn idiot" *Sends another ice wave at Gang Orca*

Gang Orca destroyed the ice wave and would continue to stop any attempts of attack from Shoka as he got closer and closer to Shoka.

Gang Orca: "It looks like this is over Khione" *Is about to punch Shoka but blocks a kick aimed at him head. * "Well, hello there Ludenburg it's a pleasure meeting you."

Kira: "Wish I could say the same to you Gang Orca" *Uses his arm to jump back and throw 3 2-combustion cards* "Sho we're doing the plan"

Shoka: "Got it" *Starts to ignite her fire side*

Gang Orca: *Rushes toward Kira* "Looks like I have to stop this plan of yours." *Sends a sonic wave towards Kira*

Kira: *Blocks the attack with a wall of black cards* "I don't like that idea" *Kicks Gang Orca away*

When Gang Orca got knocked away, he suddenly got encased in a box of metal cards which got lifted into the air and then got hit by a constant stream of fire by Shoka.

Shoka and Kira: "Combo Move: Braisen Box"

Gang Orca: *Is sweating but poured a bottle of water over his head. *"This is impressive but." *Send a sonic wave strong enough to destroy the metal box and stop the fire from Shoka* "Not good enough"

Right before Gang Orca could do anything else he was stopped by the sound of the buzzer which announced the end of the second part of the exam and afterwards Kira and Shoka took Inasa to the infirmary and then went to the waiting area to wait for their scores.

Sidekick: "Sorry sir we got caught up with some of the other student."

Gang Orca: "It is alright, we would have lost even you helped."

Sidekick: *Confused* "What do you mean boss"

Gang Orca: "The girl that joined in the fight before the buzzer rang held back quite a lot."

Sidekick: "How do you know that sir."

Gang Orca: "She didn't use any of her special moves, hands are what I think she called them which means that she believed that they weren't necessary."