Chapter 48: Denki and the Bread Bank

(Three days later)

Hitoshi and Kira are now in the common room playing poker and chess at the same time while Iida dealt the cards and Kotoko and Eri watched before kinoko walked into the door laughing while a p!ssed off Denki came in behind her.

Hitoshi: *Moves piece and checks cards* "I'll stay" *Turns to Denki* "Who turned your internet off Keeboy?"

Kinoko: "Well, hehe Denki was about to fight someone at this place called Bread Bank that we found."

Kira: *Moves piece and checks cards* "I'll stay" *Looks at Kinoko* "I remmebr seeing that place when walking around, was it any good."

Kinoko: "Yeah I got a recording but I'll wait for your game"

Kira: "Oh its just about to end" *Moves piece* "Checkmate"

Hitoshi: *Pouts* "I hate playing against you in chess, you know all my tricks"

Kira: "Well we have played against each other multiple times now and this win makes us even with us both having 597 wins and losses, now Iida can you deal the cards"

Iida: "Alright then" *Starts to deal the flop*

The first three cards that Iida deals are a 10 and Jack of spades and a 10 of Hearts and after that Kira and Hitoshi choose to stay in which Iida places down a 5 of clubs and due to the two staying in he places the last card down which was a King of spades.

Kira: "I'm interested in what you could make my dear brother so you will have the honors of going first."

Hitoshi: *Smirks* "Alright then my elder sister" *Reveals his card which were a 10 of clubs and diamond* "Four of a kind, beat that."

Kira: *Smirks* "Oh I intend to do that" *Reveals her cards which are a Queen and Ace of Spades* "Royal Flush and that is my win"

Eri: *Star eyed* "MOMMY IS SO COOL"

Kira:*Chuckles and Looks over at Kinoko* "Now may we please see that recording which put Denki in such a foul mood."

Kinoko: "Alright then"

Kinoko then pulled up the video of her and Denki walking in the Bread Bank.

Cashier: " Welcome to the Bread bank, we sell bread, we sell loafs. We got bread on deck, bread on the floor. TOASTED. ROAST-

Denki: "Shut the f*ck up. Listen, I just need a Baguette and a Brioche."

Cashier: "We don't have either of those, you can deal with it or get the f*ck out. You can have the gluten free white or the potato bread."

Denki: "What the f*ck is gluten? Take that sh!t out!

Cashier: "Our bread is gluten f*cking free."

Denki: "I DON'T CARE if it's free."

Cashier: "Swear on your f*cking YEEZYS. IF YOU WANNA FIGHT WE GONNA FIGHT."

Denki: "You tryna' be on worldstar?!"

Cashier: "What, you gonna record it?"

Denki: "Yeah, I got my dollar store camera ON." *pulls out a dollar store camera*

Manager: *Comes from the back of the store* "What's the f*cking situaaaaation?"

Denki: "What the f*ck do you want?"

Manager: "I'm the mother f*cking MANAGER"

Denki: "At the bread store?"

Manager: "B R E A D"

Denki: "Tell him to take, the motherf*ckin' gluten, OUT THE BREAD."

Manager: "I'ma need you to shut that bullsh*t up chief. We can't take sh!t out the bread."Denki: "Why put it in the first place?! I know y'all smoke that Pack"

Manager: "We got crackers, no gluten"

Denki: "F*ck crackers!!"

Manager: "It's gluten free. You want the gluten or nah?"

Denki: "Hell no. You Better take the gluten out that d@mn sh!t"

Manager: "Look, we've got whole wheat, gluten free, texas toast, gluten free, TORTILLA-"

Denki: "F*ck all that, What B!TCH @SS state are y'all from where they got this Bullsh!t at?!"

Manager: "Fukuoka" (Japan's version of Florida according to a random youtuber)

Denki: "I knew it."

Cashier: "Look, you can either take this yeast, or I'm calling the police."

Denki: "I'm going WEAST."

Manager: "Nah, don't call the police, I got a warrant."

Denki: "Honestly, f*ck y'all I ain't never seen nobody act like this over no bread."

Manager: "What the f*ck you sayin'?"

Denki: "All I'm saying is f*ck y'all's bread, f*ck the gluten, and f*ck them crackers."

Cashier: "The crackers don't have gluten-"

Denki: "I'll take those"

Cashier: "Okay that's gonna be five-"

Denki: "Nah, f*ck that, I ain't payin'!"

Denki then left the store before the camera fell on the ground as the sounds of Kinoko falling to the ground laughing could be heard in the background before Kira, Kinoko, Iida, and Hitoshi started laughing at what they had just watched as Kotoko and Eri looked at the group, confused at what was happening in front of them.