Chapter 55: Initiating Checkmate

(None of the pictures are mine)

(With Shoka after Kira teleport away with Shigaraki)

Shoka: *Sees Hitoshi and Toga start fighting* "Looks like the two major targets are going to be taken care of" *Easily dodges three knives aimed at her* "Now time to dealing with you" *Sends fire at spinner*

Spinner: *Dodges and rushes at Shoka with a sword* "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DESPAIR YOU WEAKLINGS"

Shoka: *Dodges* "Will you shut up about despair" *Punches Spinner in the stomach with her ice gauntlet* "You talk about how we underestimate its power but yet your army who are also obsessed with depair are losing to the hero's quite easily" *Incases the lower half of Spinner in Ice*

Spinner: "THATS BECAUSE THOSE WEAKLINGS ARE NOT FULLY COMITTED TO DESPAIR" *Injects himself with a mysterious solution* "I SHALL BE AN EXAMPLE FOR THOSE WORTHLESS FOOLS"

After Spinner said that his body started to grow until he was 9 feet tall with his eyes losing his iris and his eyes glowed a pure pink color.

Shoka: "You think a change in look help much" *Tries to incase Spinner in ice again*

Spinner: *Easily breaks out* "YOU WILL NOT STOP ME YOU IMPUNENT HERO." *Rushes at Shoka and tries to punch her*

Shoka: *Dodges and punches Spinner but it does nothing* "Looks like you got some thick skin there" *Jumps back and sends ice at Spinner*

Spinner: *Starts destroying the ice* "YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME" *Gets through the ice to see Shoka with both sides of quirk at full power*

Shoka: *Both sides deactivate* "Special Move: FrostFlame Equinox" *Fires off a huge blast of fire and ice which leaves Spinner with half of his body charred beyond recognition and the other side was completely frozen over before his body dissipated into dust.*

Hitoshi: *Whistles* "You really did a number on him"

Shoka: "Well" *Pants* "He was" *Pants* "Pretty tough to damage" *Pants* "So I couldn't hold back"

Denki: "Now we have to wait for Kira to finish up with Shigaraki"

Hitoshi: "Hopeful she comes back conscious this time"

(With Kira)

Shigaraki: "Trial? This is you end because I am your Judge, jury, and executioner" *Rushes at Kira trying to decay her*

Kira: *Dodges and kicks Shigaraki in the face* "Sorry but I'm a fan of an unfair trial"

Shigaraki: "Hahaha your in the face of death and you talk about having a fair trial, you must not be afraid of death." *Sends rivet stabs at her*

Kira: *Dodges some of the rivet stabs and destroys the others with metal and combustion cards* "Why would I be I'm a famous gambler, I dance with death on the daily with all of the crazy villain's and corrupted hero's I go again so Shigaraki can you provide a new dance for me." *Throw numerous types of cards at Shigaraki*

Shigaraki: *Uses air wall to block the cards* "Since you like to dance lets create a new dance to rehearse" *Places his hands on the floor and himself.* "Quirk activate fusion target Shigaraki and the world" *Hands emerge from the ground trying to attack Kira and decaying what ever they touch*

(Fusion: A quirk which allows the user to link two or more things in which they will gain the properties of whatever they are linked to and if a sentient being is linked then the other linked items will act like a part of their body. Drawback: The items linked have a limit to the distance they can be away from each other before they will unlinked from each other. Limit: 32 meters)