Chapter 19: Choosing A Internship

(In class the day after the last chapter)

Denki: "So what do you guys think we're going to do?"

Hitoshi: "I don't know Keeboy but I hope its fun."

Denki: "Hey I told you to stop calling me that."

Hitoshi: "Oh come on Keeboy calm down before your brain gets fried like you old motherboard."

Denki: "Hey that robophobic"

Hitoshi: "Aww~  sorry my little pikachu will you ever forgive me."

Denki: *Facepalms and sighs* "Sometimes I wonder why I am dating an idiot like you."

Hitoshi: *Gasps and starts fake crying* "WAAH KEEBOY DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE, YOUR SO MEAN." 

Might I remind you this is in class so everone but Iida, Kira, and Shoka were looking at the situation confused and concerned until Aizawa walked into the room wiht present mic behind him with a pile of papers.

Aizawa: "Alright class quiet down and sit down."

After everyone sat down.

Aizawa: "Alright now after the Sports festival, pro heroes who saw how you all did and sent out intership request forms to all of you to see if any of you wanted to become their interns so that you can get first hand experience on what its like to work in a hero agency."

Aizawa then handed out all of the internship forms with Kira not getting any forms.

Kira: *Raising her hand* "Um sir I didn't get any intership offers, was that a mistake."

Aizawa: "No it wasn't-"

Bakugo: *Laughs* "Its probably because nobody wanted the Deku cause she so useless."

Aizawa:*Activates quirks and glares at Bakugo* "Shut up Bakugo or else you're expelled. Anyways as I was saying there was no mistake because."

Just then Present Mic walked in with a cart full of stacks of paper.

Aizawa: "You had so many that they are still being printed right now."

This left everyone in the roo mshocked that Kira had that many intership offers.

Aizawa: "Anyways decide where you are going by the end of class tommorrow and-."

At that moment midnight bursted through the door.

Midnight: "We will be choosing you hero name because I am a  better creator of names unlike someone here." *Looks at Aizawa*

Aizawa: "Shut up Mic was the one who made this name."

Midnight: "Anyways come up and get a whiteboard to write down your hero name and come and show everyone."

Izumi's hero name is the same as inko's and everyone has the same hero names as canon except for Iida and Shoka.

Midnight: "Alright Iida come up and show us your hero name."

Iida: "Alright my Hero name is the Righteous Hero: Ishimaru"

Midnight: "Interesting and I guess this is a reference to "that"."

Iida: "Yep I would like to pay homage to my past."

Midnight: "Alright next is Hitoshi"

Hitoshi: "Okay my Hero name is the Mind Hero: Ouma."

Midnight: "Alright approved and next the Ice queen."

Shoka: "Alright my hero name is the Frostflame Hero: Khione."

Midnight: "Ohh~  very exotic, finally we have Kira."

Kira: "Alright my Hero name is the Gambling Hero: Ludenburg."

Midnight: "Ah I see you went with Iida's route when deciding you name."

Kira: "Well yes and it strikes fear into the hearts of low tier villain's due to the origin of the name in the villain world."

Midnight: "Alright all of names have been decided more or less now you guys can go to lunch."

(At the lunch table)

Kinoko: "So did anyone get any good internship offers."

Iida: "Well I'll be interning at my families agency so that I can get better at using my quirk."

Mei: " Aww~ I wish I could intern with you guys."

Iida: "Calm down Mei I'll just be gone for a week."

Mei: *Hugging Iida* "A week is going to feel like an eternity to me."

Hitoshi: *Cuddling Denki* "Stop it already, this is so gross."

Denki: "Stop lying Toshi you know this is cute."

Kira: *Sighs* "Ignoring that I'll being going to Mirko's agency."

Shoka: "What a coincidence I'm also going there."

Kinoko: "Wait why do you guys want to go there."

Shoka: "I want to go there so I can train in fighting without relying on my quirk."

Kira: "I'm going there because I want to get better at hand to hand combat and maybe make a new fighting style that can work with my quirk."

Denki: "Interesting, I guess that makes sense since improving you hand-to-hand combat could be useful at fighting people who get in close and it also can help against enemies that." *starts mumbling*

Hitoshi: *Sighs* "I sometimes wonder what would happen to him if he was like this back when he was a robot."

Kira: *Chuckles* "Then its likely that he would have short-circuited multiple times."

Hitoshi: "I'm glad that didn't happen."