Chapter 25: The Start of the Training Camp

(1 week later)

Over this time Touya was hired by Hisashi as a bodyguard and Natsuo as a pit boss. Rei was also released from the mental hospital and allowed to return to the Todoroki household which made the Todoroki siblings happy. Now was the day that class 1-A got back their results from the midterms.

Kira: "Hey Sho how have you and family been."

Shoka: "Well ever since Enji got taken to jail mom has been able to return home and with the jobs that your dad gave my brothers our family has finally been able to repair itself."

Denki: "Well that's good that your family is now able to be together without any problems."

Hitoshi: "Yeah now that the flaming trash bag is gone, we finally have one third of the annoyances gone."

Denki: "One third?"

Hitoshi: " Well yeah now all we have to deal with are the Yagi's and the Bakuh@e's."

Iida: "Wait I thought that the Yagi's would have been dealt with due to the deal that they made back at the sports festival."

Kira: "Well yes they did make that deal with me they still have not kept their end of the bargain because they still been antagonizing both me and my dad about how he "kidnaped" me and is forcing me to be his daughter and a gambler."

Iida: *Sighs and facepalms* "They are both persistent and stupid which is a horrible combination."

Shoka: " Bakugo is equally stupid and persistent cause he keeps trying to date him even after I both reject him and tell him I have a girlfriend but as his stupid mother says "Dear you are just confused, its obvious that this is a charade to hide your true feelings for my son." And to be honest I was getting really tempted to kill for even thinking about that. *Gags thinking about it*

Aizawa then walked into the class

Aizawa: "Alright shut up and sit down."

After everyone sat down.

Aizawa: "So the results from exams showed that everyone excluding Sero, Mina, Sato, and Kirishima passed which would mean that those four wouldn't be able to got the training camp over the summer but it was decided that you four would be allowed to join us for the training camp but you four will be talking recovery classes."

Mina: "YEAH WE CAN GO TO THE TRAINING CAMP"

Aizawa: " Shut up Mina and also prepare for the training camp next week."

(Timeskip to the next week)

While on the bus to the training camp Kira decided to sleep on Shoka's shoulder which angered Bakugo and caused him to start glaring at the couple for the ride before Shoka finally got too annoyed.

Shoka: *Glares at Bakuh@e* "What do you want Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Why the hell are dating someone like her and not me."

Shoka: " Because I love her unlike you."

Bakugo: "WHY I'M BETTER THEN THAT D@MN DEKU."

Hitoshi: *Chuckles* "Is that so because if I'm correct she beat you two times, the first being at hero training and the second being during the sports festival while you got help from Izumi."

Izumi: "SHUT UP YOU KIDNAPPER"

Hitoshi: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and here I though that nobody could be dumber then the space idiot."

Denki: *Sighs* "Even in his death you continue to insult him."

Hitoshi: "Anyways what do you mean by kidnapper because if memory serves right then she was the one who accepted the agreement that our father gave her to become apart of our family."

Izumi: "THAT A LIE, YOU USED YOUR QUIRK TO FORCE HER YOU VILLIAN."

???: "Wow quite hypocritical of you Izumi when you did worst then what you claimed he did."

Izumi looked towards the voice to see a severely pissed Kira.

Kira: *Glaring at Izumi* "I mean the fact that you called him a villain when you bullied me for multiple years and using your quirks illegally to do said bullying."

Suddenly the bus stopped

Aizawa: "Alright we're here now everybody get off the bus."

After everybody got off the bus they noticed that they notice that there was just forest and no training camp.

Momo: "Um Mr. Aizawa why did we stop here, there isn't anything but trees."

Aizawa: "I'll be getting into that in a moment."

Just then a black car drove up to where class was and two people exited the car.

Mandalay: "Hello everyone I am the hero Mandalay."

Pixie-Bob: "And I'm the hero Pixie-Bob"

Both: "And we are apart of the Wild Wild Pussycats"

Denki: "Um Kira can you explain what that is."

Kira: "They are a group of 4 heroes who specialize in rescue missions"

Aizawa: "Now be ready because the training camp where you will be staying for the next few weeks."

Hitoshi: "Ok but why did yo-" *Realizes* "EVERYBODY BACK ON THE BUS NOW"

The class then attempted to rush back to the bus when Pixie-Bob jumped infront of them and was about to collapse the cliff sending the class off of it.

Kira: *Prepares to summon a trickster card* "Well see you all at the training camp"

Aizawa: *Activates his quirk on Kira* "I don't think so, your doing this with out teleporting."

Kira: *Sighs* "Fine then Mr. Aizawa see you guys there."