Chapter 7: Heroes vs Villan's training

Narrator's POV:

Kira and Shoka entered the building and started searching for the bomb.

Shoka: "Where do you think they hid the bomb."

Kira: "Knowing their simple minds it's likely that they put it on the top floor, so you head there whi-"

Suddenly Bakugo appeared from around a corner.

Bakugo: "I GOT YOU DEKU."

Kira responded by making a wall of metal cards that blocked the explosion

Kira: *Jumps back while throwing some cards at Bakugo* "Go now Shoka I got this mut."

Bakugo: *Dodges cards* "Tch you think some stupid cards will be able to beat me."

Kira: "No but this can" *Puts hand on the wall* "Hand 2: Full house"

(Full House allows Kira to turn the surrounding area into cards which she can use to manipulate the architecture, have cards come out of the walls/floors, or turn the walls into the different cards. Drawback is that the more of a building that is affected the more energy it consumes and requires a lot of concentration to manipulate architecture.)

Bakugo then got attacked from all sides by cards that came out of the walls around him

Bakugo: *Trying to dodge all the cards* "Tch stop playing the long game you damn Deku and fight me you coward."

Kira: "Oh but Bakugo I am fighting you, those cards are controlled by me, and this is best way for me to use my quirk."

Suddenly the cards stop coming from the walls to which Bakugo looked at kira who looked like she was trying to concentrate on something

Bakugo: *Points gauntlet at Kira* "NOW DIE YOU DAMN WEAKLING" *Pulls pin*

All Might and Inko: *Over the intercom* YOUNG BAKUGO/KATSUKI DON'T DO IT SHE'LL DIE."

By the time the two "heroes" said that Bakugo already pulled the pin on his gauntlet, sending an massive explosion towards Kira which also fills the room with smoke.

Bakugo: *Looking around* "WHERE ARE YOU DEKU" *Sees Kira and almost threw up*

What Bakugo saw was Kira who embedded into the wall with five pieces of metal poles impaling her arms, legs and chest.

Bakugo: *Tearing up cause he thought he killed Kira* "I can't be a hero, I k-kilied someone."

???: *Behind Bakugo* "Jeez you talk about killing people but when you actually kill someone you act like a baby."

Bakugo quickly turned around to see Kira standing behind him with a lit-up card in her hand.

Kira: *Points card at Bakugo* "Here's a little taste of your own medicine"

The card then creates an explosion that is similar to Bakugo normal explosions which knocks out Bakugo and the Kira that was embedded in the wall turned into a pile of cards that reformed back into the wall before the explosion happened.

Shoka: *Over earpiece* "Kira what was that"

Kira: *Over earpiece* "Oh it was just Bakugo and his attempt at murdering me."

Shoka: *Slightly concerned* "Um ok well I found the bomb on the top floor like you said and Izumi is guarding do you want me to engage her or wait for you."

Kira: "No you should be able to take her on yourself because you can overwhelm her with you ice."

Shoka: "Alright then."

About 3 minute later All might called over the intercom and said that the round was over and when they returned to the observation deck they saw that some of their class was worried while some were still shocked from what they saw on the monitors.

Class 1-a - Denki, Hitoshi, Shoka, Kira, Izumi, and Bakugo: "HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THAT EXPLOSION."

Kira: "Oh its simple I just teleport to the card that threw behind him at the beginning of the fight."

Kirishima: "But that doesn't explain the other you we saw in the wall."

Kira: "Oh do you want to take this one Toshi."

Hitoshi: " Alright sis, well that was simply an illusion to catch bakuh*e off guard."

After that all of the other teams went and as Kira was starting to exit to head back to class Shoka stopped Kira.

Shoka: "Hey, Kira"

Kira: "Yes Shoka what do you need"

Shoka: "Can you meet me after class I have something to ask you."