Chapter 26

5 months later

Honey's P.O.V

A lot can happen to you in just a couple of years, a lot that you might not have ever thought would happen. A lot of good can come from those unexpected things as well.

I glance down at my daughter, sleeping in my arms, her round face so soft to my touch, warm and comforting to me. It was some time in the middle of the night and at only 2 months Lilly still hadn't gotten to the point she slept throughout the night.

I lean against the headboard of mine and Rage's bed, him snoring away next to me and Lilly while Titus sleeps in his room next door, Toast was at our feet on the bed warming my cold toes. I smile to myself, continuing to think about life.

"Your daddy is a wonderful man," I whisper quietly to Lilly, "very sweet, kind and gentle under all his toughness."

She obviously doesn't answer me, sleeping soundlessly. When I feel comfortable knowing she won't wake if I set her down, I walk to her crib and gently lay her down in the empty crib, swaddle cozily.

I walk back to the bed grinding at Rage as he snores loudly, laying down I turn to look at him cuddling close into his chest feeling his warmth on my own skin warming me as well. His arm circles around my shoulders pulling me into him and slowly I drift off again.

- The Next Morning -

Waking I stretch my body, glancing at the bedside clock I sit up reading the flashing numbers of 6:30 am. I gently push Rage's shoulder waking him as well, him stretching and sitting up to pop his bones all over.

"Good morning baby," I say leaning over to kiss his shoulder, "I hope you slept well."

"Good morning," he gruffly says back popping his neck.

I stand, walking towards the door, "will you feed Lilly please? I'm going to dress Titus for pre-school later today."

He nods at me and I walk through the bedroom door going to Titus's. I knock gently and hear him moving around and smile, "Good morning my baby boy!" I say as I walk through the door.

He immediately jumps up from his bed running to the door towards me, "Good morning momma!" he tugs me down for a hug.

I hug him back as I think of what to dress him in for the day. I grab a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white long sleeve from his dresser sitting Titus on his bed as I take off his pj's and dress him. I lead him to the bathroom, Titus climbs up on the toilet and I brush his teeth and hair.

"What do you want for breakfast today?" I question him as he drinks some water, "pancakes? or waffles?! or!! eggs?"

"Waffles!" he giggles to me.

I nod and turn the tv on for him to sit and watch as I start making breakfast for us all. As I slip the waffles in the toaster, Rage comes around the corner holding Lilly both of them dressed and ready for the day.

"I love you baby," Rage says as he hands over Lilly.

I tickle her tummy a little before looking up to him, him kissing my head, "I love you even more Rage."