Chapter 4

~2 weeks later which means it has been a little over a month since Honey began working for the MC.~

"Rage that is enough!" I screamed from my bedroom in the house.

I could hear his growl from the room as he stomped up the stairs to the room.

After I stayed the night in his room, things were going great until I went into town yesterday. I went into a shop you buy some clothes, new flannel button ups, shorts, and t-shirts and some man stopped me to talk and apparently he's from a rival biker club and all hell broke lose with the boys when they found out he flirted with me, fucking lovely.

"Listen," he growled slamming the door open making it hit the wall so hard it made a dent and made me jump, "he came for what is mine. No one gets away with that, and the faster you learn that, the faster this will work out," he growled.

"F-fuck you Rage! Get out of my house. I don't have to 'learn' shit! Because guess fucking what?" I yelled getting closer to him, "I'm not fucking yours." I whispered the last part and looked down to our feet already feeling the tears begin to fall.

"Fine," he growled, "I'll go. Call me when you need to talk," he backed up and closed the door. I could hear him stomp down the stairs and the the echoing of the front door being slammed.

Leaning against the door, I suck in a deep breath and let out a sob as I fall onto the ground, "damn it. You'll be fine Honey, its all going to be okay," I whispered to myself as I leaned back against the door and felt the emptiness of the house seap into my new felt emotional pain.

~Flashback~

"I- no?" I said very confused looking at Rage, Beast and Psycho.

"What did he say?" Psycho said in such a low voice it sent chills through my body.

"Nothing much," I mumbled as I played with the edge of my shorts, "he just stopped me after I left the shop and we sat down for a coffee at Bee's cafe. He didn't have a vest thingy on so I didn't know," I say for the hundredth time to defend myself, "then he flirted with me but I turned him down. He seemed a little off to me, kept me on the edge of my seat so I could run if need be and he just made me feel uneasy."

Rage reaches out and wraps his hand around my forearm, "he shouldn't have fucking talked to you or even looked at you. Why the fuck would the SOS pieces of shit want to know about her?" He growled righting his hand around my arm.

"To get to you, the fuck else for?" Beast growled looking very bored with the current conversation.

"Is it bad?" I innocently questions the three, which was probably the worst thing I could have done at the moment.

They all turned their heated gazes onto me, making me wish the world would just open up and swallow me whole. I feel my cheeks heat with embarrassment as they all analyzed my face and looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Yes. It means a rival club is coming into our territory without their colors or cuts on and talking to old lady's. We are gonna have to deal with it," Psycho basically spit into my face like I was something I should have easily known.

Instead of answering for the fear I'd stutter or cry I nodded and stayed quiet, looking down to my feet. I think they have forgotten I am not from this area, I wasn't raised with knowing the rules of the club and I'm all new.

I'd take this over anything else by a long shot though. The thought makes its way into my head, coming from the back area where I've pushed everything I never wish to think of again.