Chapter 3

Turning in bed, I swing my arm around on the bedside table trying my best to turn off the alarm without actually waking up.

"Come on," I grunt softly, "just turn off," I plead with the damn thing.

Somehow, it finally stops making noise but far too late as I'm already wide awake and staring at the celling. You, Rage, kissing. The events of last night flood my mind making me blush. Shaking my head to rid the thoughts of Rage, I throw the covers off and stand. Looking down, I see Rage's blood on the shirt, my legs, and arms.

"Gross," I whisper under my breath.

Turning on the shower, I step under the welcoming heat and stem. Turning I lean against the wall, closing my eyes, "I could fall asleep right here, "can't do that Honey, stay awake Honey," I mumble.

Turning, I lather the soup on the sponge and lazily rub it all over and then somehow manage to wash my hair. Stepping out of the shower, I hear my phone ring from the table.

"Shit," I mutter and run to the phone, "Hello?" I ask a little breathless.

"Good, you're awake," comes the very sweet, energetic voice of Ella, "are you dressed?"

"No," I whisper and rub my forehead and eyes, "why?"

I can hear her click her tongue, "well," she starts and I can hear her smirk, "I was wondering if you'd want to come in early. To just hang out around here?"

"Sure, I'll be over in a few," I answer her.

"Great! Oook- Ari! No!, I gotta go bye Honey see you soon!" she calls through the phone.

Laughing I set the phone down and get dressed, a white long sleeve, thin enough for summer and a pair of high waisted black shorts with white sandals. I braid two chunks of hair to get it out of my face and leave the rest to be straight down my back.

Turning I grab my phone, gum, and ChapStick and keys to the house and run from the house.

As I'm walking, I hear and feel the roar of the bikes as they get closer and closer to the street. Pausing, I turn and look as they go by. Right before everyone passes, one bike comes to a stop right next to me and the biker flips up his visor, "whatcha doin' walkin'?" Comes Rage's deep, rough voice.

Shivering slightly I look at him, "walking to the clubhouse. Ella called and wanted me to go over," I yell to him over the noise of engines and use my hand to cover my face from the sun.

He nods and moves forward on his bike some and pats the space behind him, "hop on Honeydew," he yells and takes off his helmet handing it to me.

Looking down at the helmet I test its weight an look up at him unsure, "I don't know Rage..."

He growls a little and grabs the helmet from me, he stops the bike and stands. He stomps over to me and picks me up causing me to let out a squill and some of the other men to whistle. I blush and hide my face in his neck until he drops me on the back of the bike and drops the helmet on my head, "must you argue over everything?" He mumbles.

"No," I squeak.

He nods and throws his leg back over the biker, "hold on Honeydew," he growls before starting the bike and lets out a whistle, then everyone takes off.

As soon as he takes off, I grab on tighter and hide my face in his back. I can feel him chuckle and he goes even faster, causing me to hang on more.

"You went faster on purpose," I tell Rage as I get up off the bike.

He grins, "never," and shakes his head.

Tossing his helmet back to him I roll my eyes and nod sarcastically, "sure, if you say so."