Face Reveal and Q & A

Q. How did you come up with your stories?

A. Frankly, I have no idea. I just really like to write and when I began writing Ella's Story I really was deep into biker books. But as I begin to write The Fighter's Dream, I've begun to read more and more on depression  and begin to fight myself again, and go back to therapy I've begun to tie parts of my own life into The Fighter's Dream.

Q. How old are you?

A. 17, I'll be 18 in September of this year.

Q. Girl or boy?

A. Girl.

Q. Religion?

A. Not really a very religious person, although I do believe in god and jesus, heaven and hell and that stuff. I don't like organized religion though, although I was raised catholic.

Q. Sexuality?

A. Bisexual, yes we are real, no I don't cheat, yes its cool I guess, no I'm not greedy, no I don't need to choose a side, and yeah.

Q. Race?

A. Mexican american

Q. Do you speak Spanish?

A. Yes, French and I've learned some sign language as well.

Q. Anything weird or cool about you?

A. Idk if this is cool or weird but I'm nearly completely deaf in my left ear

Q. What grade are you in?

A. A junior (11th grade) of american level highschool in Texas.

Q. How tall are you?

A. 5'3 or 160 cm

Q. What language do you speak mostly?

A. I'd like to say Spanglish, my family speak in both tounges very quickly interchanging, its very hard for anyone to keep up with honestly, even myself.

Q. How did you learn to write so well?

A. Frankly, I think I write awful. I do try, don't get me wrong, I try but I think its awful still. But I did read a lot, went to creative writing classes and am currently in AP English courses at school, so that's how I learned to write.

Q. Do you like Trump?

A. FUCK TRUMP. I don't like him, he's a shit man and frankly he is NOT FIT to run a country. He has over 20 women clamming he sexual assaulted them, he is racist and sexist, he has zero empathy for any ither human beings except white men. He wants to build a wall to keep out HUMAN beings like they are some kind of animal, he is just all around awful and if you think or believe any different, do not try to tell me any different, leave it out of my books I'm not here to discuss politics.

Q. Demoract or Republican ?

A. Democrat.

Q. Pro-life or pro-choice?

A. Pro-choice till the day I die. Women have the right to do WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO TO THEIR BODIES, wanna know why because its THEIR BODY NOT YOURS. you cant make any choices for another human beings body except for certain times and you won't change my mind, ever.

Q. Favorite movies / TV shows?

A. I love the Sicario movies, very interesting and I would highly recommend. I love both John Wick movies, but the first is the best and I will fight for that. Bird Box was so fucking good. I love Finding Nemo, horror is a great genre. I love Black Mirror, Family Guy, Big Mouth, Bobs Burgers, Haunting of Hill House was so good, Sons of Anarchy (haha ik biker girl watching biker show), and a lot more that I can't think of rn.