Chapter 15

~3 days later.~

"Honey!"

"Honey! Wake up!"

Someone shakes me, finally pulling the last peaces of sleep from me and I open my eyes to see Rage above me, wide eyed, "yes?" I mumble, tired.

He grins, "we've got company, come on we have to go to the clubhouse for about an hour or so."

I nod and stand, "I gotta change and get ready, shoo," I tell him, giving him a push.

He nods and walks away, "we gotta go leave in about twenty minutes."

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face before applying some slight makeup, next I take down my bun, brush out the hair before straightening all of it, then I slide off the hoodie and walk into the room. I put on a new bra and underwear set. I slip on a pair of ripped jeans and then a long sleeve before putting on a pair of tennis and grabbing all my things and walking downstairs, "Rage? I'm ready!" I call out.

"In the garage Dewdrop!"

Turning that way, I makesure the front door is locked and lights are off before stepping into the garage to find Rage working on his bike, "what happened?"

He looks up and then back at his bike, "the paint is chipped, I'm seeing how bad it is, nothing bad."

I nod and walk over to a bench, "I'm ready whenever you are," I say as I jump up and onto the high bench.

He nods and gets back to looking at his precious baby.

About fifteen minutes later he stands and brushes off his hands and looks over at me, handing me a helmet, "let's go baby."

I slip on the helmet and then take my place on his bike, leaning agaisnt the new back piece just for me.

He pulls out slowly before taking off down the road towards the compound, were I haven't worked in almost a month, I miss it.

When we get to the gate, a prospect swings open the gate and waits for us to pull in completely before closing the gate behind us.

I step off and then Rage, "who's here?" I murmur to him as we walk towards the door.

He shrugs, "no clue just got a call to be here."

We step into the bar, a party already going full swing, "I'm gonna be with the girls, find me if you need me!" I yell to Rage over the music and noise.

He nods and moves through the crowd with ease, its like he parts the sea. Laughing at my own joke, I force my to the girls and sit at the bar with them, "ladies I have some news," I murmur, as its much quieter by the girls.

Belly is the first to look at me, and then the rest of them are staring me down, pinning me down with their eyes, "yes?" Belly questions, glancing at my ring finger then back to me.

I take a deep breath and look back up to all of them, "I'm five months pregnant," I say and then watch as the news sinks in.

Suddenly Belly is running towards me, "oh my god!" She screams, a smile gracing her face as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug, "I'm so happy for you!"

I laugh and hug her back as I laugh, "thank you," I say into her ear as we hug.

Next is Mrs. H, she walks over to me and gives me a hug, "congratulations darling, so, a boy or girl?" 

I look around and see how eager they are, "a boy, Rage says Titus Grant Torres."

They all nod, "I love it!" Jojo gushes from her seat, "and congrats baby girl."

"Thank you babes," I say back.

"Doll! Why the fuck were you screaming?" Comes Beasts deep voice from behind me.

I turn and watch as Ella rolls her eyes and waves him off, "no reason big man, now leave its girl talk happening over here."

He scuffs and rolls his eyes, "I'll getcha later Doll," he grumbles and turns before stomping away.

Ella's face flashes a bright red as she holds a cold beer to herself, "asshole," she mutters, all of us girls laughing at her.

I sit back in the stool and lean back, looking around the room I feel at home here, content.

The kids are all in one corner, which is surrounded by a few prospects keeping anyone except parents out, all of the kids playing with one another, except Aribella, her brothers won't let any of the other boys get near her, I laugh at her struggle and then look around more.

All the guys are around drinking, the young teens are dancing with some of the girls, and the oldest boys are with their women drinking and spending time with them.

And then a cumbia song comes on, my heart beats with the first beat of the song. I jump and watch as the girls look at me in slight confusion. I laugh and grab onto Luci, her hips moving along with mine as we dance, laughing and enjoying our time.

A few moments later, Blade comes and takes Luci away from me and Rage wraps his hand in mine, "teach me to dance," he murmurs.

I giggle and nod and slowly teach him to dance, "so, how'd you learn to dance like this?" He asks as we move across the floor.

I shrug, "my parents had lots of friends, lots of cultures, and lots of parties. Cumbia is one of my favorite kinds of dancing, easy and fun," I tell him and laugh at his misstep.

He nods and turns me, "thats lovely."

I smile at him, "so, any news as to why we are here?"

He shakes his head, and just as he's about to speak, the door to the bar is thrown open and in rushes a prospect, "THE WOLF HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" The kid screams.

My knees buckle as I look to Rage, his eyes clouding over with anger, his fist clenching, "what do you mean?" He growls.

The kids steps back, eyes full of fear, "I was on a ride, and I passed the house, and it was burning."

I nod and take a shaky breath, "my things, all my things," I whimper and stumble over to the bar.

Jojo holds my arm as I shakily sit on the stool, "it'll be fine baby, you can stay here and we rebuild the home okay?" Rage whispers to me, soothing me.

I nod, "okay, its fine, I'm fine."

He nods and kisses my head, "call the cops, let them put out the fire and tell them we have everything else," his strong voice echo's through the quiet room.

I hear several yes sirs and then boots echoing through the room as people rush to do as told.

I let my head fall into his chest as I rub my tiny bump, "at least all of Titus's things here right?" I joke and feel his chest move as he chuckles, "right baby."

I nod and relax back into him. 

Later that night, Rage and some of the boys go to the house and save anything and everything they can, having left us girls behind we clean and I make my way to his room.

I change and crawl into bed and wrap my arms around one of the many pillows and somehow find some peace and slip into a deep sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed! Now, for questions :

Who do you think started the fire?

Do you think the home was set on fire on purpose?

How do you think Honey will cope with living in the compound with Rage?

Also, if you're wondering why I've been gone for so long please look at the short AN in Chapter 14, that explains in more detail, but either way I am sorry for having been nearly completely ghost for almost a month.

Well, I love you guys and I hope everyone is doing great! And so, until next time

- love rose 🌹