Chapter 24

~Honey's P.O.V~

It's 8 am and everyone is screaming.

I sigh and take a deep breath before getting up from the bed and picking up Titus and bouncing him gently, "I know sweetly I know, I'm making your bottle right now, I promise," I whisper to him as I walk towards the desk in the corner of the room.

I grab the bottle and open the mini fridge and grab a thing of milk and put it in the bottle warmer before laying Titus down on the bed to change him.

I grab a new onesie and diaper, I change his clothes into a black long sleeve onesie and lay a blanket over him and turn to grab his bottle. I put him down in a swing and put his bottle in his mouth, finally his cries stopping.

"Rage!"

His head pops into the room, "yes?"

I sigh and wipe my face, "watch him, I'm going to start cleaning okay?"

He nods and walks towards me, giving me a kiss on my head, "take however much time you need Honeydew, call me if you need anything," he says calmly before turning and laying down on the bed.

I nod and stand, "oh, I will." I grin and walk away to the front room and pick up all the toys on the floor.

I organize the toys into bins and then sweep and mop. I unload and load the dishwasher, I clean the counters and then clean out the fridge. I dust the living room, and vacuum the carpet.

Once I'm done I walk back to the room to find Titus and Rage asleep on the bed, a warm feeling spreads throughout my chest as I lean against the doorframe and smile at them and sigh, "it's all worth it," I murmur and move quietly around the room to get some clothes to shower and change.

I grab a t-shirt and shorts. I grab a fresh towel and slowly tip-toe out of the room. I take a quick shower. Once I get out and brush my hair, put on body lotion and moisturizer my face. I tie my hair up and toss my dirty clothes in the bin and hang up the towel.

I walk back to the room and see Titus crawling around on the bed. I grin and laugh at him as I crawl into the bed, Rage still sleeping soundly, "I give your daddy one job, and he falls asleep?" I ask Titus as I pick him up.

His mouth falls open and let's out a gargle, "sure babyboy, whatever you say."

"Honey?" Rage asks in a groggy voice as he rubs his eyes and stretches.

"Yes?" I ask and look over at him.

"Did you finish?" he glances around and the pushes himself up on the bed.

"Yeah, I took a shower and everything, you can go and shower?"

He shakes his head, "I took one this morning before you two woke up," he stands and groans, "my fucking back hurts," he growls.

"Lay down and I'll give you a massage? Hmm?" I ask as Titus bounces on my legs.

"Later tonight, I'm going to start cooking for later tonight okay?"

I nod and he kisses me head, "Ella and Beast should be here around 6, it's 3 now so if you want take a nap Dewdrop and I'll take Titus and watch him," he says as he puts a shirt on.

I nod and hand him Titus, "I'll wake up at 4, get ready and make the rest of the food okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~

"So how is everything since we left?" I ask Ella as we watch her kids playing in the front lawn.

She glances at me before smiling, "it's good, normal, no one new has shown up yet, we all miss you guys. How is it here?"

I sigh and she laughs, "that bad?"

I groan "worse, everyone here is young, like young young and it's like I became everyone's older sister. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't trade it for the world or anything in it, these people are and kind and they love Titus so it's all working out wonderfully. And Rage seems to be getting on rather good as well, so I'm not worried anymore."

She smiles and pats my hand, "that's great Honey, me and the girls were so afraid you'd be miserable or not enjoy it nearly as much and it's refreshing to know everything is okay and fine."

"Honey!"

"What?"

Rages head comes around the corner with a smile on his face, "I love you!"

I smile and flip him off, "fuck off Rage, finish cooking dinner!"

Soon we're all seated and eating around the table.

"How many times have you told off the boys here Honey?" Beast questions as he fights with Jr to eat his food.

I glance at Rage and laugh, "Probably like five or six times, they don't listen very well."

"Fucking fools," he grumbles, "Jr for the love of god, eat the mashed potatoes at least."

Jr laughs at his fathers clear annoyance and shakes his head no, "you eat it!"

Beast drops the spoon and sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose, "Doll, why did you make this one so stubborn?"

She giggles and finishes feeding Ari her food, "he takes after you, you wouldn't leave him when you came back, so that's on you, not me," she shrugs and turns to Ari, "but you're the good girl huh?!"

Ari laughs and nods and then sticks her tongue out at her father.

I glance at Rage and then back to the kids and the couple and then to Titus in his swing, "you aren't allowed near him anymore, you're the most stubborn person I know and you won't taint my son."

He rolls his eyes and shrugs, "yeah yeah whatever."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, Hi!
I know I've been gone for a really, really, really long time and it's pretty insane. I didn't really know if I was going to finish this book or not to be completely honest with you guys.

I've had readers block for basically the entire time I was gone. I had no idea where I was gonna take this book, or how I would get it to an end and I still don't to be completely honest.

I may be gone again for the next few months, or you guys may get three chapters in the next week, I have no idea and all I ask is that you guys stick around and bare with me, which is a lot but I hope you guys will.

I'm really sorry for just not updating for so long, it was wrong and not fair to you guys as readers or for people who've just begun reading.

I'll be cleaning out this book soon, deleting and unpublishing useless or no longer useful chapters in the next few days, just as I did with Ella's Story because these books look cleaner and nicer when that's done. But all those chapters will be moved to another book on my account if you still want to read them.

I'm also finally on summer vacation, I have been for over a month now but I've been a little busy.

I love you guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter after so long of not getting one, and I hope you guys are still in love with Rage, Honey, Beast and Ella! And baby Titus!

- love rose 🌹