Chapter 1

"You can do this Honey, just walk in and be nice and sweet," I mutter under my breath as I walk down to the clubhouse.

Getting to the gate, Raid the man from last night nods over to me and opens the gate for me. I smile and wave at him and keep saying my montra over and over again in my head as I walk to the bar. Its just past 8 and I hope I'll meet a few nice people. Pushing open the door, I see four girls running around and cleaning while two of them clean behind the bar.

"You Honey?" One of them calls as she runs past me, her short bob swaying with her fast movements.

I nod, "yeah, that's me," I say standing still at the door watching everyone moving so fast, just like a machine.

"Good, come with me," a different one says.

She's taller then me by a few inches, her hair is long, past her butt and she has a t-shirt with the Devil's Angels logo on the front and she had shorts on, showing off her short legs with tattoos.

"You wear this, its best if you show off a little tummy or leg action, better tips," she explains tossing me a red shirt like hers a size to big so I can tie it, "shorts are best. It gets hot and stuffy in here and again, better tips. Its easy around here, watch your back, always. These men are rowdy when drunk, don't step between a fight, don't be a hero and smile," she calls as she runs out of the small room.

"Guess I should put this shirt on," I mumble and shrug out of my white long sleeve.

Thanking god, I had shorts on I put the shirt on and roll the sleeves and then tie a knot in the front that shows off my stomach.

Breathing in deeply, I push open the door and walk into the bar area seeing it already filling up with men, "Honey, make up a fake name for people with out this," the man waves to his vest, "keeps away the creeps okay?" He smiles, its Raid.

"Thank you," I say turning away.

"Honey!" One of the girls calls I turn and face her and she waves me over.

"This is Bee, you already met her, I'm Jojo, that's Ella or Belly whichever you prefer, that is Shank, Smoke, Shadow and Raul, they are our sort of body guards, need help? Call them," she finishes and gives me a smile and I return it, "so today you can run around being a waitress and soon enough you'll be back there cooking on some days or with the babies on others okay?" She gives me another smile and I return it again.

"Okay," I whisper.

She nods to everyone and then everyone moves away from the circle to their places so I follow Jojo, "tray, most the men order beer or whiskey and we have twi resident drunks. Rod the sweetest man in the world, he won't hurt a soul, but watch out for Lucky, he isn't to good of a guy," she says pointing to two different men.

The one she calls Lucky looks at me like he's undressing me with his eyes and then licks hid lips before meeting my eyes and smirking. The way hr looks at me, makes me shiver in disgust and I turn away quickly.

I nod to whatever else Jojo said and then move around the bar to a table of younger looking bikers, "Hi, my names Honey and I'm here to serve, what can I getcha?" I asked smiling at the men.

"Beers, and keep em coming Honey," the oldest one grunts.

"I need four beers please," I call down to Bee. She nods and rushes over to me and gets four and pops them open and sets them down on my tray.

I smile and nod to her and turn around and rush over to the table and drop off the beers and move onto the next table of men who don't have the vests on, 'different name Honey,' Raids voice echos in my head and I decide to listen to it, "Hey there names Lucy, what can I get you men?"