Chapter 13

Fair warning, this chapter contains a sexual scene. If you dont like this, please skip ahead to the next chapter (if available). Also, please note this may be one of the only times I write smut, its mostly for the pleasure of the reader, given more in depth characters, showing them in a vulnerable way like this, so please don't ask for more or be mean. Okay, that's all, enjoy!∆

Glancing around the bar, I adjust my leg in its brace and watch everyone move around inside.

Everyone was currently decorating for Christmas, a large tree was up in one corner, the girls decorating it, some of the brothers were hanging lights and in the opposite corner, a small fake tree was up for the kids to decorate.

Mrs. H was busy baking in the kitchen along with some of the older old lady's, everything from gingerbread to banana bread with walnuts.

Soft Christmas music played in the background, everyone softly humming along with it, a light snow was falling outside and brothers were moving bikes inside the garage. Everyone was happy, enjoying being here at the compound with everyone else.

"Dewdrop," Rage singsongs as he comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Leaning into him, I hum, and nuzzle into him.

He kisses the side of my head, "I love you."

I nod, "I love you too."

Then he lifts me, causing me to let out a small squill, "Rage, what are you doing?" I ask, hooking my arms around his neck.

"I want you to myself tonight, all to myself," he all but growls and moves to the stairs, "is that okay Dewdrop?"

I nod, "its just fine with me Ragey," I whisper and kiss his neck, right below his ear.

We eventually reach his room, he opens the door and kicks it closed behind him before setting me down on the bed. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a shirt and tosses it to me, "change," he growls.

Shivering I slip off the leggings I had on and my long sleeve, "bra and underwear too Doll, I know you hate when I rip them," he growls, sounding even more demanding then usual.

I take off the brace, needing release from it and slowly, knowing his eyes are on me, take off the lacey thong I'd been wearing, and the lacey t-shirt bra and slip his shirt over my body, making sure to leave some thigh out, a tease he says.

I take out my hair from the bun and fluff the hair and watch as he growls, "Jesus fuck Honey."

Blushing I grin and look up, "come on big boy," I whisper and pat the spot between my legs,  "don't leave me hanging."

He rips his shirt over his head and kicks off his pants, his underwear doing nothing to hide his excitement. .

Rage's P.O.V

Her eyes slide over my body, slowly. Grinning I walk towards the bed and wrap my hand around her nonhurt ankle and pull her to the edge of the bed, her chest heaves, her nipples hard and locking through the material of the shirt, of my shirt.

The shirt has risen to the very top of her thighs, her lips were plump, her hair was wild and her cheeks were flustered, I don't think I'd ever seen a more tempting sight in my life. Leaning down to my knees, I spread her legs slowly while keeping my eyes on hers, I slowly kiss from her ankle to the inside of her thigh, making her quiver and wiggle under my mistreatments, "Rage, please," she whimpers and reaches down to my hair, tugging me closer to her center.

Deciding to tease her even more, I kiss along her hips and up to her navel, pushing the shirt ever higher as I kiss along her curves, leaving behind dark purple spots behind. I take one nipple into  my mouth, slowly rolling my tounge over it and watch as her head falls back, finally revleaved to be getting some sort of release, I take her other nipple in my hand, refusing to tease her anymore, "Rage," she sighs, arching her back pushing herself deeper into my mouth.