Epilogue

Honey's P.O.V

Life is weird. The years, months, days, seconds fly by in a flash of a light and you don't really realize that until you look back. Until you truly examine how much can happen in just a short time.

I never thought I'd be with someone who loves me and cares for me as deeply as Rage does. Someone who actually cherishes me and what I have to say and think and do, who truly listens to me. I also never thought I'd have a child, let alone more then one child, yet here I am, all of that and more, I have a family.

Rage was all a person like me could dream of, someone who looks at you and not the things you've done, someone to love you for you truth. And I love him the same, there isn't a single thing that could make me leave Rage, nothing in this world is worth what I have now.

Rage has given me a family, a family of men and women and children to love me like their own, and for me to care about as well. He's given me so much more then I ever thought possible for me.

Looking towards the future instead of glancing back at your past is so goddamn exciting, to know that no one from behind me can ever catch up to hurt me or mine and knowing that I would fight to the death to keep what I have now calmed me in such a pleasant way, I am content for the first time in my life and I'll never let this beautiful feeling slip through my fingers.

I love my life, I love my Rage, I love my Titus, I love my Lilly, I love myself.

All I ever wanted was in front of me and as I reach out to hold it closer I can feel my heart swell with love and happiness I've never had before.

When I first got to this tiny little town I thought it'd be a few months till I had to move on again, yet here I am, with more then I ever thought was possible.

Rage's P.O.V

When you are broken and hurt and emerge from that a cold, mean, spiteful person you never think you'll love someone meaningfully ever. Sometimes life hurts you so deeply that you don't think love is a possibility for you.

As I look over at my family sleeping soundly in bed together, Lilly on Honey's chest and Titus down between her legs, I feel a swell of warmth come over me. I feel the sheer size of my love for them hit me so hard it almost hurts.

Honey came crashing into my life so suddenly and so loudly that it was damn near impossible to ignore her life I did with ever other girl and women around here, it's easy to not hurt people when you don't acknowledge them, but she refused to stay silent, every turn, every moment was full of her.

She was so different and exciting for me to be around, she was so much life me that it was scary to let her know about me, but that was just what made me want her. She understood me, what happened to me, why I am this way, why I do the things I do. She was all I ever needed.

She healed me, she cared for my wounds physical and mental, and she was damn soft and tender and caring that it was impossible to not want that, to not want her healing touch on me whenever I need it. She was so addicting. She still is, and I'm so sure she'll always be addictive.

She's what I wanted, what I needed, what I'll always want and need and I'll fight for her every second of everyday for the rest of my life.

Her, Titus, and Lilly, my family, my people, mine. What I built, what I fought for, what I created with the love of my goddamn life.

Third Person P.O.V

As Rage crawled into the bed next to his family, he slipped soundly to sleep right along with the other three.

Time is strange, it's odd and chaotic and sometimes it feels like forever and sometimes it feels like the second we close our eyes for the first time it's all gone.

Everyday is a moment to create, to change, to become more.

Everyday is an opportunity waiting, and sometimes that opportunity changes your life forever.

Rage and Honey would be together for many more years to come, still just as in love as ever. A match made for the ages, their love would only blossom and grow and become more powerful as they grew.

Titus and Lilly would have their own run ins with love, with chaos, with heartbreak, and with time. Each finding their other half, just like their parents. Growing and becoming better with each day that passes.

Love grows in every one of us, and sometimes, that love blossoms at just the right time to change our lives for good.

The End.