Chapter 21

~2 months later.~

"Just, place it in the room down the hall. That's Titus's room," I say to Beast as he passes me with a box. He nods and moves towards the room before kicking it open.

I turn around as Rage wraps his arms around my waist, "how's it all going?" he questions.

I shrug, "just fine, how about the club?"

He shrugs, "just fine. Allen and Jr are excited I'm back for good and can't wait to meet you, actually lots of the guys can't wait to meet you and Titus."

I grin, excitement coursing through me at the thought of meeting new people and having new faces around, "me too," I murmur and place a plate on the counter to start a stack.

His grin drops into a scowl, "why so eager? Are you gonna leave me?" he pouts and grabs my hips.

I giggle and let him spin me to face his chest once again, "I would never baby," I say and lean up to kiss him.

He lets out a growl as my lips meet his, his hand grabbing my ass, hard, "good girl."

"Yo, lovebirds! Allen just got here!" someone yells into the small kitchen.

I smile and step back from Rage, my hand running down his chest to his hand and pull him towards the front door.

Standing there us a pretty tall guy, a cut utop a white shirt and a pair of black jeans and a pair of boots.

His hair is pulled back into a bun, pieces having escaped and fly around in the air, his nose is crooked, and his eyes are a nice shade of blue. Hes skinny but not in a bad way, He's attractive but holds no light to Rage.

"So you're Honey?" the man's asks, looking me up and down.

I nod and hold a hand out, "Allen right?" I question as he shakes my hand.

He nods and then looks to Rage, "I've missed you, you piece of shit!" he yells and hugs Rage, patting his back roughly before they pull apart.

He looks back to me, a grin having taken residence on his face, "Now, where is the little one?"

A large grin crosses my face as I wave him over, "his room has been ready for a month now, hes laying here," I pause at the door, not wanting to wake Titus, "there he is," I murmur to him.

Allen glances over, his grin growing, "He's beautiful guys," he glanced over his shoulder at us.

"Thank you," I murmur.

"He should be awake when we go to the clubhouse, he can meet everyone then," I explain and close the door gently behind me.

He nods and steps back, "everything will be ready by the time you three get there, I've gotta go on a run real quick, see you later!"

I wave and so does Rage. We spend the next few hours unpacking, feeding Titus, changing Titus, playing with Titus, and unpacking some more.

Soon enough all of us are ready to head to the clubhouse, Rage dressed in ripped up black jeans, a white t-shirt and his cut which will be changed tonight. I've got on a pair of high waisted cuffed blue jean shorts, a of the shoulder black shirt and a pair of black sandals with straight hair and a little makeup. Titus has on a black onsie, a pair of gray sweats, a beanie and a pair of black nike shoes.

I make sure Titus is strapped in before I get in the front with his bag at my feet and Rage gets in as well, "Ready baby?" he grabs my hand and gives it a kiss.

I grin and nod, "yeah, you?"

He grins and nods, "hell yeah, I'm ready to put some little boys in their place."