Chapter 17

~one month later.~

"Just, Rage! I can walk to the bathroom that is six feet away and if you must, you can carry me back to bed," I tell him, growing more and more frustrated as the days go on.

He growls and steps back, clearly upset with me and my choice.

I'd been letting him carry me EVERYWHERE. And I was tired of it, my leg muscle would disappear if I stayed down for so long.

I slowly get out of bed, watching over my swollen stomach even more then usual, its grown even larger then before; I actually look pregnant now.

I rub the belly with love and slowly shuffle past Rage, I make my way to the bathroom and do my business, "Rage you can come in!"

Not even three seconds later the door is thrown open and I'm swopped up into his arms, "Good," he growls, and sighs in content.

After all, the doctor said we can't share a bed, to much danger of Rage rolling over onto me or causing me to sleep wrong; so he has an air mattress on the ground right next to my dad.

He lays me back down and kisses my head lovingly, "I've got to go help fix up the house so it'll be ready when Titus is born okay?"

I nod, "okay, just send someone in here please."

"Always baby doll, I love you."

"I love you too."

A few moments later Killer walks in, yelling over his shoulder, "yeah right fuck off!" His spanish accent heavy and then he turns to me, "hey babygirl."

"Hi," I giggle and he comes to a stop at my bed.

He bends over, "hey there little man. You are already causing trouble for your momma, Ima have to fight you the second you come out of that shelter," he teases and pats my stomach softly.

I push his hand away lightly, "you know how this works Killer, you can go and do as you please and I'll shout if I need you."

He nods and kisses my forehead, "I'll be across the hall with Jailbait."

"She's nearly twenty-four, older then me," I tease him on his name for his current women.

He shrugs, "she still acts eighteen though."

I laugh, "if you say so."

He walks to the door, his boots making a heavy thud noise as he walks to the door and rips it open, "all you men are so rough with the doors," I laugh, "I'm surprised any are still on the hinges."

He chuckles and knocks once ont he frame before closing the door softly, to make a point and stomping across the room, "Jailbait!" I hear him scream causing me to chuckle.

I toss and turn for a few seconds before my eyes start to grow heavy and I slip into a deep sleep, as if I've got anything else to do.

~3 months later, Honey is nine months pregnant~

"I swear to god I'm never letting you stick your dick anywhere near my pussy ever again!" I scream at Rage as a contraction takes over, sending a searing pain throughout my entire body.

He chuckles and rubs my arm softly, trying his best to sooth me, "yeah yeah Dewdrop."

"I'm serious Rage," I growl and grip his hand a little tighter on purpose, "never again!"

Seconds later my doctor comes swooping in, "so, Honey you're already dilated past the point of being able to receive an epidural," he says calmly, no doubt having been yelled at before.