Chapter 7

~7 months later. Its been 8 months since Honey began working for the MC. She began in July, so now it is February.~

Walking into the bar was, well normal now. For eight months I'd been working here nearly every night from 6-12 and I loved it.

I smile at the girls and wave to Rod in the corner already chugging his whiskey. I slide my hand over the bar as I walk to the room behind it. I open it and quickly change into my shorts and long sleeve so I won't die of a heat stroke tonight.

I put all my things in my locker and turn back to the door and take a deep breath and blow it out making my new bangs fly into the air, "here we go Honey, go be sweet," I mumble and push open the door into the bar that's already beginning to fill with visiting bikers, people from the town and members.

I grab a tray and walk over to the girls, "Hey Belly, Bee, Jojo, and Lolita. How is everyone?"

They all smile and say hi, "I'm good tonight, you?" Belly asks.

"Great," I grin.

Bee leans in and whispers, "I heard Rage, invited you to move into one of the apartments the club owns," to me like Rage will pop up out of nowhere, which he could.

I blush and look down, "yeah. I don't know though, everything is great but I don't think I could live with that fool yet."

She nods and rubs my arm, "well. I think its a great idea," then she turns and waves over her shoulder as she walks to Hornet.

I shake my head and say bye to the girls before walking to a table, "What can I get you boys?" I ask the table of bikers.

They all look at me and the one in the middle growls lowly in his chest, "seven bears sweetheart."

I nod and turn, knowing they'll see the back of my shirt as I put up my hair in a messy bun today. The back of all my shirts say, "Property of Rage" and the other girls have their bikers. Its completely cut down men touching or hitting on us and its wonderful around here now, for everyone.

Since that night, seven months ago Rage and I have gotten so much closer. Everything we do, is in sync and I know I've fallen in love with the man, with no doubt he's the one for me. We basically lived with each other, I'd stay at the clubhouse for a week or two or he came and stayed at the house for two or three weeks.

He was kind and gently and sweet and loving. He never got upset with me, he dealt with everything I threw at him in an adult fashion as did I even he threw things at me. Its great and wow, am I happier then ever before.

"Okay, beer for the biker boy and whiskey for the women," I grin as I put the drinks on the table in front of the couple.

The girl grins and then looks back to the biker. Turning I see Rage and some members come into the bar, looking very upset. His knuckles are already bruising and blood is coating the front of his shirt.

Looking over to Lolita, the other girl working the floor and ask her through eye contact if she knows what they hell he's done now. She shrugs and I nod and turn back to them walking in.

All of them are walking around the bar, prowling the space as if they're looking for something or someone.

Sighing, I lay the tray flat against my waist and catch Rage as he comes by, "what'd you do?" I whisper as he looks at the table in front of me.

"Club shit, why Dew worried?" He grins, and gives me a side glance.

"Mhm, I'll take care of ya hands tonight," I mumble to him.

He nods and kisses my cheek softly and giving my butt a small pat before turning around and walking out of the bar.

Shaking my head I let out another sigh, "he'd a wild animal, I swear," I mutter under my breath and walk to a nearby table, "what can I get you men?"

"Beer," the middle man growls.

I nod and get to the bar, "what did Rage say?" Bee asks as she leans across the bar to put the beer on the tray.

I glance over my shoulder and shrug before turning back and looking into her eyes, "club shit. His hands were banged up real bad so I know he musta fought someone, and his shirt was covered in blood so I'm going torture or stabbing."

Its so common place for him, Beast, Psycho and Killer to come into the bar covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. A few times they came in with stab wounds with the knife still in their bodies or bullets. Or from them torturing people or from them stabbing people. A real mess seven days of the week.

She nods and turns to go serve someone else.

"Belly, I'm staying here tonight, take care of Rage," I tell her after she asked.

"Okay," she nods, "I'll see you tomorrow dollface."

I grin and give her a hug before going to the room and getting my things. I walk to Rage's room and find him sitting on the bed shirtless and nursing a whiskey, "hey Cavey," I whisper and close the door quietly.

He looks up and grins, "hey baby. how was work?"

I grin back and walk over to him. he wraps his arm around me pulling me in between his legs, I run my fingers gently through his hair, "good. You gonna tell me what and who you hurt to bruise your knuckles like that?"

He shakes his head no, "you know where the first-aid kit is Honeydew," he growls.

I sigh and bend over and kiss his head and pull away from him. He's angry still, the adrenaline still keeping him ready to pounce at any moment. I already know he won't tell me till morning or later tonight. Patience is key with him and the rest of the men around here.

I grab the kit and turn back to him. I turn the lamp on and sit closest to the headboard and grab his hand and pull it into my lap. I clean off the blood with warm water and a towel. I clean the cuts with peroxide and then put some cream on the bruises. I do the same for his other hand and then wrap them both, "anything else?"

"Nah Honeydew," he mumbles and leans into me, he kisses the side of my head and takes a deep breath, "fuck me I love you. I really fucking do," he growls.

I blush and look down, "I love you too Cavey."

He let's out a growl, "I've told you before," I cut him off and then mock him in my best Rage voice, "Don't fucking call me that."

He lets out a chuckle and wrap his arm around me, "go change and lets get to sleep."

I nod and stand, "love you big boy," I wink at him and grab a shirt and pair of underwear.

He growls and sits up, "don't put them underwear on they're just gonna come right back off."

The blush and heat engulfs me immediately. From my toes to the top of my head I'm cherry red as I lock the bathroom door and change, leaving the underwear off.

And well, I'm sure you can use your own imagination as to what we did all hours of the night.

.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten to update! Here you all go! Chapter 7. I hope you enjoyed, so until next time

-love rose 🌹