Chapter 25

~2 years later~

Honey's P.O.V

Nothing ever really changes, I think as I go to look over Titus playing around with Toast, our newest addition a German Shepard puppy.

He glances back at me with a grin stretched across his face, making my heart do a small flutter, he grows to look more like Rage everyday. 

"Honeydew!" Rage's voice shakes the walls in the house, a smile coming across my face as I turn on my heel heading towards the back room knowing he found what I left for him. 

"Yes?" I sing-song.

I see him holding the small box in one hand and the pregnancy test in the other, looking up at me in awe, in just complete awe, "Is this right? Are you pregnant again?" 

I laugh and nod at him, his eyes lighting up with joy and happiness. 

"How long have you known?"

"Ehh, like maybe three weeks or so, I was waiting for the perfect time to let you know. Especially after the ride you guys had, I needed to let you get use to your new position in the club. When I found out, it wasn't the time for you to know." I explain as I walk and sit next to him. 

He nods, continue to stare at the test in his hand. 

"You okay?" 

He looks up at me and nods, "What if things go wrong like last time?"

"It's okay to be scared Rage, I know last time was really scary and you were really excited and things like that but it's okay. Miscarriages are a lot more common then you think, and I'm okay, but this baby doesn't replace her okay?" I whisper to him and hug him. 

He breathes in and nods, hugging me back, "I'm just nervous is all."

"I know baby, I know."

I stand and walk out to where Titus is and walk over to him, "Hey, me and Daddy have something we need to tell you."

His little eyes look up at me and he nods, standing and wiping his hands down his pants before walking back towards the bedroom, not walking very well I will say.

He plops down into his dad's lap after crawling up the bed, Toast following right behind him.

I look over at Rage and nod at him, "I tell you and you can tell him."

Rage looks down at Titus and smiles, kissing his head, "So we've told you before how you grew in Mommy's tummy right?"

Titus nods, looking over at me and then back to Rage, "well, right now, in Mommy's tummy there is a baby growing."

"Really?" Titus says with wonder, then looking over at me and staring at my stomach.

I walk over to him and he reaches out to touch my stomach, poking it over and over again, "Baby?"

I nod and laugh, "Yes, a baby. You're going to be a big brother soon!"

He smiles and giggles before clapping, "Baby!"

~6 months later~

Honey's P.O.V

I rolled over onto my other side, gently rubbing my back. My stomach weighing me down heavily, my back pain growing daily. 

"Good morning Honeydew," Rage whispers to me, kissing my forehead gently. 

I grin and whisper it back, "I'm gonna go check on Titus."