Chapter 23

"I think I forgot it," I call to Rage down the hall.

He turns the corner with Titus wailing on his arms, causing my headache to do nothing but increase and my nausea to rise, "its okay baby, I'll run to get some okay?" Rage murmurs and presses a kiss to my forehead.

I nod and gently take Titus from him, his cries continuing as I bounce him on my hip, his fever can be felt through his hot skin, making me want to cry for him.

His cries are because my precious baby is sick and we haven't got a single drop of baby medication in this house for him.

I knew having him out by the bonfire was an awful idea, but I still did it, "just please hurry and grab some tylenol and something for my nausea please," I tell Rage and continue walking around with Titus.

He was still hot, even though he was down to only his diaper. I knew he didn't feel good the moment I woke up this morning, he never whines or fusses and that's been him all day long, it also didn't help that he knew I wasn't feeling good so that made him even more uncomfortable.

I hear the door close and Rage's biker start up and I sigh in relief, "Daddy will be back soon," I whisper and blow gently across Titu's forehead.

Not even five minutes later, a knocking echo's throughout the house and I send a silent prayer to god to give me some patience.

I swing open the door and see Dakota, "hi?" I question and step aside.

She rushes in and glances arund before taking a deep breath, "Ronnie was trying to follow me."

I nod slowly and thank the heavens Titus has calmed down some, "whats he doing?"

"I was with Penny in her room at the club and he just, went psycho, and came after me! I ran, and I knew this was Rage's house from years ago and I knew you all must have moved here I'm sorry," she cringes.

"What do you mean went psycho?"

Her eyes go wide and she just shakes her head, "darling, I cannot help unless you're honest with me," I say gently.

A few tears mark her face as she nods and wipes them away, "Parker, my bestfriend, hes Rage's cousin, came by because hes part of the club. Now, me and Ronnie are not and have not been together, ever. But he just gets so jealous and ugly when it comes to me and other boys, he started to beat Parker! So I ran to Penny's room and I hid until he came after me," she wraps herself in a hug and I sigh, my headache intensifying a hundred fold.

"Okay, calm down. Allen and them must have already taken care of it, but we can go back yeah? Me and you and we can take Titus, I'll have Rage meet us there okay?" I suggest as I move around the room grabbing things.

She nods and rubs one arm, "thank you," she whispers.

I give her a smile and nod, "of course. Now here, sit with him, he's fussy because he's sick, I need to pack his bag and change okay?"

She nods and drops down to the ground with Titus who starts crawling towards his toys.

And for the second time today, I send a prayer up to God asking him to give me patience with Ronnie, I am an angry Momma and I've already taken Dakota under my wing, he's got a storm coming his way.

I pack Titus's bag in a few minutes and then change into shorts and a t-shirt and put on some tennis and throw my hair up out of my face before I text Rage to just meet us at the compound and I'll explain.

"Okay, come on darling, let's go," I say as I walk back into the room.

She nods and I set Titus down in his carrier, not bothering to dress him because I know he'll just overheat again.