Chapter 20

*some important info in the A/N at the end of this chapter.*

"So, you would all be moving to Trinity?" Mr. H questions as we all take a seat in the office.

Mrs. H stands behind him, Honey sits next to me and has Titus out on her lap, she bounces him slightly, letting him play with on of her hands and the bracelet dangling from it.

I glance up and nod, "Yes sir we would."

He nods and seems to think over the idea, "I obviously approve, just good to know you will all still be close to us. I can call church in an hour, yeah?"

Mrs. H moves towards Honey, "come with my darling, let's go tell the girls okay?"

Honey nods and eyes me, I nod to her and she stands, "I'll take his things Honey, go on," I tell her just as she starts to grab Titus's belongings.

She nods and kisses my head before leaving. I turn back to Mr. H who now has a more serious expression, "now, tell me why you're really moving," he says gruffly and crosses his arms over the desk.

"Honey needs to meet new people, she's been slipping away and she just had Titus, I can't afford to lose her when we need her most. Her brother was killed here, on his way to come and see her, she feels guilty for that death Pres, I can see it in her. She was attacked here, she's afraid to leave the house alone or just with Titus. I know moving is tough and stressful, but I need to make sure my girl is the best she can be, and maybe one day we will move back," I explain and watch his reaction as I do.

A look of understanding passes through his eyes as he nods, "I understand wanting to do what's best for your family, thats why I did approve the move, I'll get a few brothers to help pack and move things okay?"

I sigh in relief and nod, "Thank you Pres. It means more then you could know."

He nods and moves over to me, he pats my back and then motions towards the door, "I have no doubt all the women are crying and the men are going a little crazy with their girls not answering questions, come on," he chuckles as we open the door and see brothers everywhere trying to calm down sobbing girls.

Mrs. H falls into his open arms as she starts to sooth her, "Baby," Honey murmurs, chin on my chest.

"Yes?"

"Gimme a kiss," she says back and I obey, I bend over slightly and give her a kiss before I pull back and put het back to my chest.

A few girls toss a cold, icy glare my way; no doubt blaming me for taking away a close friend and helping hand around here. I simply ignore them, knowing everyone here enough to know they mean nothing by it.

"I think we broke the club today," Honey chuckles and plays with the ring on my right thumb.

I chuckle and nod, "I think so too Dewdrop."

"They will be okay though, they always will be and I bet in a few months, Psycho over there will find a girl and all the girls here will have someone new to bother for months," I murmur and she nods.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi! I know this is a short chapter, but don't worry chapter 21 will be going up right after this one!

How did you guys like it?

What do you think about them moving for sure?

How do you think the new club and its members will be?

I love you guys!

I'm also very much back into writing for this book, I have been writing every free second i can find. I hope you all are enjoying it.

Also, yes. sadly this book is coming to an end, it will be about 30 chapters including the epilogue in total, its making me kind of sad. :'(

But fear not! Book three is going to be under construction soon, and the teaser will be okay in a few weeks.

I love you guys! ❣

until next time

- love rose 🌹