Chapter 22

~A few hours later.~

So far I had learned the following:

Allen was gay, or he thinks he is; he had a secret "boyfriend".

Jr. was trying to date a girl, she refused because she was scared to be in a relationship.

Ronnie likes Dakota, he also went be Ripper.

Dakota is 18, 18 soon and likes Ronnie but won't tell him, she thinks he's to old for her, Ronnie is 22.

Penny is with Jimmy or Tech, the clubs nerd. He was a tall man, dark skinned, complete opposite of Penny.

I also learned that just as in Heartsford, biker boys for some odd reason, love babies.

Everyone kept wanting to hold Titus, not wanting to let him just sit in the carrier. It was cute, frankly adorable to see the men arguing with each other over who gets to hold him, like each won't get a chance to.

As we sit around the bar, everyone drinking and eating I relax, my body molding into Rage's side as I lean my head on him and close my eyes, "are you tired?" he questions and kisses my head.

I shake my head and open my eyes and look around again, "not at all."

I look back at him and then pause as Titus lets out a loud cry from across the room in I think Richard's arms, he cringes and holds Titus out, "uhh..."

I jump up and rush over to him, I lay him against my chest and laugh Richard's face, "its okay, he's due for a feeding. You didn't do anything to hurt or upset him dear."

He nods and drops his arms slowly, I turn and pick his bag up off the floor, I can feel all their eyes on me as I quickly make a bottle for Titus and move back to Rage and sit down.

I lean my head back against Rage's arm and close my eyes, "that was quick."

I open my eyes to see Allen staring at me, "Ella was like that too, she still is with all the kids," he murmurs.

I giggle and nod, "I think I can change a diaper in less then a minute now."

"These fuckers could never," he hooks a thumb over his shoulder and receives several "heys" "rude" and "I could!" from the guys.

I giggle and shake my head, "no one in here, not even the girls could really get the hang until they have a kid or take care of them," I tease and laugh at all the fake offended faces and murmurs.

"I'm serious, like Ronnie? Yeah Ronnie come here."

He finally breaks away from Dakota and stands in front of me, I stand up and give Rage Titus's now empty bottle, "burp him," I say and pass off Titus.

Ronnie's eyes go wide as he takes Titus in his arm and gently lays him on his chest, he starts to rock and gently pat Titus on the back, after almost a minute with no burp I grin, "see? Its been awhile, I bet when I take him back I could burp him in seconds."

Ronnie gets a challenge glint to his eyes and hands me Titus, "no way."

I hold Titus to my chest and lean his face against my shoulder, I gently but firmly pat him and seconds later he lets out a burp, right before he would start to get fussy, "see?"

Ronnie just rolls his eyes and walks away,  muttering under his breath making me laugh. I start walking around the room as everyone goes back to conversing while I gently sway side to side to help Titus to sleep. 

"Why did you name him Titus?" Penny questions as she appears next to me.

"Rage really liked the name, if I remember correctly he decided the first name," I tell her.

She nods and laces her hands behind her back, "Before I meet Tech I was pregnant."

I pause and look at her, "oh?" I murmur, not missing the pain that flashes through her eyes.

She nods once and sniffles, "its pointless really, my old boyfriend, Lucas he was called, threw me down some stairs. I met Tech running from him actually."

I rub her arm and shift Titus to give the young girl a hug, "I'm sorry about your baby darling, I'm sure Tech will give you one soon enough."

She grins and blushes as she looks over at him, "How old are you dear?"

"I'll be twenty soon, Tech is near twenty-four."

I nod, "Yeah, Rage is near thirty."

She grins and waves to Tech who waves back, a confused look on his face no doubt at the tears and her gleefulness.

We walk for a few more moments before I go back to Rage and her Tech.

~Hours later.~

I lay Titus in his crib and move quietly down the hall to our room. I slip off my clothes while Rage showers and slip under the covers with a t-shirt on.

My hair is tied up and my face is clear of any makeup and my heart is full.

I grin at the flashes of the night, everyone here was nice and loving and happy to have us, not that Heartsford wasn't the same its just something here.

Rage smiled tonight, a genuine one. His teeth showing as the skin around his eyes wrinkled and he let out a chuckle, but the smile didn't fall once the noise was done, it was seemingly stuck on his face.

He drank but didn't get drunk, he danced and laughed and joked all night with the guys here, he wasn't mean and angry and broding Rage from before.

Though, it was only the first night and I knew deep down he wasn't changed for good nor was he going to change that quickly; I was happy to see the man I'd fallen in love with peek through.

Seeing him like this, just says after we moved was the proof that this was what we needed to do, it was proving to me that moving was going to be one of the best decisions I'd made.

Rage's P.O.V

Stepping from the steam filled bathroom I find Honey passed out on the bed.

I grin and slip on sweats before I crawl under the covers with her and pull her into me, he head on my chest as one of her arms wraps across my stomach and her leg slides between my own. I breath in deeply and let out a long low sigh as I think about the nights events.

She was happier then just days before.

Her laughs were a little louder.

She hummed again tonight while she did things.

She signed to Titus a little louder like before.

Her lips never turned down or went flat, the corners were turned up all night and sometimes she even broke into a full smile with wrinkles around her eyes, making her so much more beautiful.

She played with her hair tonight again, running her fingers through it and flipping it over her shoulders.

She danced for the first time in months tonight as well.

She seemed to be doing better already, although I knew bad days would still come, rough days would come, we'd argue and fight but deep down, this was the best decision either of us had made.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi! I'm writing this at a different time I wrote this but anyways, did you all like it?

Did you all like Penny?

Did you all like everyone?

I love you guys! 💖

I'm also very sorry I didn't update this yesterday, it was just a very hectic day for me yesterday. I had to pack for Spring Break, see my boyfriend, spend time with my brother before he leaves for awhile, it was a lot and I still had school during the day. 💖

I love y'all!

until next time

~ love rose 🌹