Chapter 2

"So you lived here?" I question Ella as I give her a glass of water.

Her tiny head of curls nods, "yeah, few years back. Me and Beast lived here for three years, the first two we lived with Lethal and Luna but then they left," she pauses to take a drink, "then it was just Beast, Joey, Jr, Ari and me here," she looks around the living room.

"Oh," I mumble and look around.

Since I've only been here three days I've yet to decorate anything. With little money, I bought essentials, shower curtain, sheets, food and toiletries.

Although the house came with beds in each room and a dinning table with couches, it still needs to be made into a home, somewhere i can live.

"Yeah, my brothers owned it first. They moved when four went to New Mexico and the other two moved into the clubhouse," she explains further.

I just nod and smile not having much of anything to say.

"Rage has been asking about you," she suddenly says making my head snap up and look at her in surprise.

"Really?"

She eagerly nods and scoots closer to me, "I think he likes you."

Laughing I shake my head, "No way, he doesn't like me."

Her eyes shine with mischief, "yes he does, I know the signs when one of those men finds someone they want."

Leaning in, "oh yeah? And what are they?" I ask, teasing.

"Well for one, he does things for you he doesn't normally do for anyone else. Rage didn't kill you when you woke him up and he protected you from Lucky and beat the fuck out of Lucky," she says holding up one finger, "two, he helped you get a job, I've never seen him help anyone do anything," then she holds up her third finger, "and, he gave up his shirt for you to wear."

"What do you mean gave me his shirt? Jojo just gave me a shirt," I tell her confused.

"You didn't deny any of it!" She squills like a teenager, "and yes I know that but, each of our shirts belongs to a rider, Beast gives me his, Jojo gets Raid's and Bee gets Hornet's. At church yesterday before work, Beast said Rage was pissed when Riker was going to volunteer his shirts for you and Rage sstromed from the room and came back with like ten of his shirts," she explains.

My mouth drops into the 'o' shape as my eyes go wide, "that's... extreme," I whisper.

"The biker way darling," she says and her eyes twinkle.

"What's church?"

"Like a meeting is the best way you describe it, girls and nonmemebers are not allowed to be there only on special occasions like when I was thrown out of my house I got to go to church to explain what happened but other then that never allowed. Its for the boys to plan out rides and other shit like that," she says and then takes another drink.

I nod as my understanding and then look at the time, "oh its almost nine, we should probably get to the bar," I say and bite my lip.

"You go ahead, I'm going home I'm taking the kids tonight," she says standing.

I nod and give her a short hug and run up to my room. I change into shorts and grab a yellow shirt like yesterday's from the pile I was given by Ella. I tuck it in tonight not wanting to show off so much skin. I braid the front parts of my hair and put it up into a ponytail and then pull pieces out to frame my face. Once I'm done I grab my bag and throw my phone, chaptstick and wallet into it and walk back downstairs. Ella has already left so I leave and lock up and walk down to the gate.