Chapter 8

"Honey! Damn it! Fucking wait a goddamned second would you?!" I nearly roared at her as she stomped away from me.

"Why?" She yelled throwing her arms up and turning back to me while still walking backwards, "was it all lies Rage?! Was every word, every kiss, every 'I love you' a goddamn lie?" She sobbed out the last part, her feet stopping before starting right back up again.

I can see the pain in her eyes. The sadness that I caused. The hurt I put in her heart, and it fucking tears me to pieces.

"No, Honeydew. I fucking love you!" I bellowed back, slamming my first into the wall next to me.

She stopped then, and wiped her face of fresh tears before speaking the words I knew could end my world, "then why'd you lie to me?" Her voice barely above a whisper, thick with unshed tears and wavering from the heaviness of it.

Turning away I looked at everyone standing around. Watching, waiting for something to happen. Sighing I turn back to her, "I never lied. It was never like that between me and her. Honey Ray Jones get your ass over here now! We can talk about this!" I roared at her, my anger, annoyance and own pain seeping through into my voice.

Her eyes widen, and she shook her head no and took another step backwards, "you," she points a shaky finger at me,"need to respect me and not tell me when to go to you or what to do! And fuck you Rage! Fuck you for making me fall in love with you! Fuck you for making me feel safe with you! And fuck you, above all else for getting to me, getting my heart and breaking it into a million pieces just like Jaxon! You may have never laid a finger on me, but you're words and actions prove everything I need to know," her words near the end rile me up. Jaxon. Comparing me to that piece of shit, scum of the earth.

Nodding I turn back, "when you want to talk, want to know the full story you know where to find me. Just know Honey. I am NOT a patient man. You ARE MINE. I'll give you a week Honey, to understand everything and talk to me but after that? I'm stomping into that house, grabbing you and kissing you with everything I have left. I'll do whatever you want me to, to make everything okay again because I love you. Whatever part of me that can still have emotions, feels them all for you. I love you Honeydew, please be safe and remember I'll always be here for you," I can feel my voice grow thick and heavy with pain as I walk away from her. She says nothing but I can hear the gravel crunch as she walks away, even faster then before. And then Belly, Jojo, and Bee take off after her, all three running in her direction.

Everyone else left at the clubhouse move away from me. Let me glide through the crowd to my room. I slam the door with such force I hear the wood around the wall crack and splitter. I'll fix it later, tomorrow to keep my mind off of Honey.

Falling onto the bed, I smell her. Her sent flies through the room, consuming my thoughts with her. Nothing but Honey. Her soft rose scented perfume drifts around, making her presence known to me and anyone else who may come in here.

Turning over in bed, I throw something at the wall to turn off the light and fall into a restless, dreamless, and pain filled sleep. Hoping and praying Honeydew will come back to me, because without her I'm only Rage and rage, can be a very deadly emotion when left alone, left unfixed, left to sit and stir and soak. Its a mixture I never want to be again.

Honey's P.O.V

Pain. Have you ever felt a pain that just radiated throughout your entire being in seconds? A pain so deep you never thought you'd heal from it?

I have.

Twice now. First Jaxon. Months waisted, pain physical, mental, emotional. In the beginning, it was so sweet and loving and everything any girl, guy, anyone could ask for.