| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 |

I KNOW THINGS I don't want to know

Things that doesn't faze me anymore since I was six.

Things that doesn't even scare me after it happened right in front of me.

Things about different killers that I really don't want to know.

A true psychopathic killer is not your ordinary garden-variety murderer. Not like a random guy who unloads his gun into a scared hapless liquor store clerk. Not like an insecure wife who murders her husband in cold-blood over a real or imagined affair. Not like a jealous man who bursts into his boss's office and blows his little head off.

Real psychopaths aren't motivated by love, fear or hatred. They don't feel those sorts of emotions. The only thing they face in that moment of their killing is just pure rage and vengeance.

They don't feel anything at all. Trust me on that one.

Dr. Harold , Dahmer, Wayne Gacy, Amardeep Sada, and other twisted-killers were detached and different, driven by different sexual pleasure and the thrill to kill. If you think you will see remorse or you saw remorse in one of their eyes when they confessed their killing, it was in your own mind.

From my experience, what distinguishes psychopaths from other killers is that they don't give a fuck. They don't care. Not about their victims lives or deaths.

They can pretend to care but they really don't. They can mimic human emotions or feelings to lure their victims and prey-closer and closer. If they've had their kill, it's on to the next thrill, with no hold backs, no barriers, no boundaries.

I had my self-delusion to support and an expense account to justify, so I bulled my way into the black heart of a vile and compelling crime spree. I've always known and I've always been ready so I've known that not by my own devising I'd become part of the story and now I see it, I've been selected by a profoundly psychotic killer with a cherished self-delusion 8f her own.

Arianna is a skillful, elusive, and as most would say, a first-rate monster.

That was what was crossing my mind as I stare at the lifeless body in the corner of the room I was chained to. She's a motherfucking psycho!

There was a pool of blood around the body and his eyes were two gaping holes staring at me in anguish. It was like she drew various shapes around his body, letting his intestines and organs spill out of him from different open places, letting me know that the kill was recent, maybe the day before I was brought here. The person's scalp has been torn open leaving me to see his mushy brains. His mouth was still hung open in a scream with some of his tooth missing.