| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 |

Stupid stupid stupid

I pace my room staring at the mess all over the floor. I haven't been myself for two days. We all have been restless. Arianna left without a word and it's been two days, well two nights and this is the third day.

8:43am.

I'm trying hard not to track her but I want her to get the space she needs.

"Any news?" Redd comes into my room and I see the others standing behind him.

"You asked that minutes ago, I do not fucking know where she is," I ran my hand through my hair again. "She isn't with her phone and I can't even call her. I dont know where the hell she is, if she's eating right or not."

"Mateo should I..."

"Not yet, we're giving her till noon, if she doesn't come back, you'd track her," I explain while they all listen intensively. "and we all go get her."

"Okay then." Vera replies quietly heading out with her head hanging low and I sigh. Everyone was down, I turn my back to everyone with hands on the desk and my head laying limp between my shoulders.

"We should have told her." Alessio starts and my knuckles was already itching.

"I know."

"She's the leader," He licks his lips and I sigh. Alessio only does that when he's restless and worried. "I wouldn't accept that if I were in her shoes."

"It's all my fault, I...I never knew it'd turn out this way. She's been on a lot of pressure and I wanted to tell when it's right but I messed everything up. Now she's out there pregnant and alone–"

His head whips up so hard I thought it'd go flying across the room. "What? She's what?"

I crack my knuckles, sitting at the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. "She's pregnant. We just–" I choke on my words. "we just found out recently."

"Oh shit."

Yeah. Oh shit. I turn to look at the bed, seeing it the same way it was when she left it, her phone in between both of our pillows and a glass of water on the bedside drawer.

"We'd try to see if we can get anything on the surrounding CCTVs," he starts to walk away, hesitating at the doorway. "are you sure you don't want us to track her?"

"Yes, till noon." I reply curtly, eyes not moving from the bed.

"Take it easy man."

The door shuts close and I close my eyes.

“You ruin everything you touch.”

Did I ruin this? Did I destroy this?

“You are undeserving of love.”

But Arianna loved me.

“Yes loved. Because if you didn't lie to her, she'd still be in your arms.”