| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 |

— 🔥

No no no

No no no.

Yes yes yes.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks, pulling the covers closer to her body. It was getting chilly and bathing at 4am in the morning wasn't such a good idea.

"Uh. Nothing." Her back was pressed to my chest and we were literally spooning right now.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?" She asks and I curse. "Having naughty thoughts?"

"Nope. I'm not like you sweetheart." She chuckles, grinding her hips into me and I swear it's taking every last strand of patience in me not to bend her over. "Stop that."

She doesn't reply, she just dips her butt into mine ignoring what I said.

"Arianna..." I drawl out, completely enjoying the simulation passing throughout my body.

But then she stopped. She fucking stopped.

Standing up, she stretchs her limbs eyes directly on my hard-on. I cross my arms behind my head, bringing my head up a little to watch her.

My dick was painfully hard underneath the sweatpants I was wearing and the way she kept staring at it and licking her lips is making my body react in a way it shouldn't be.

"I still kind of smell like smoke," she grumbles sniffing her body and I roll my eyes. Such a baby. "but it was fun blowing up one of the warehouses at night. Walking in front of the explosion was so cinematic." She rambles on, smiling and laughing.

Who'd have thought that someone saying a crime they committed like this would be cute.

"...uhh....your body is a work of art." She blurts out, face turning red and I look down at my chest.

The slashes she made over my chest were all scars now. I remember that day very evidently. I hated her so much back then and now I don't know what changed.

"Well someone wanted to claim me so bad." I tease ad she rolls her eyes, tying her hair up in a bun before exposing her fair neck. Oh god.

I look down at my body again and she climbs over to the foot of the bed. Away from me. My fingers hitch to pull her closer but I stop myself.

"Do you have scars?" She asks calmly, crossing her legs under her.

I nod and she sighs in realization. It only takes a lot of staring at my body to know that the tattoos over my chest are just used to cover up the scars I have on my chest and back.

"Tell me your story Mateo," she says, and I just raise an eyebrow which makes her look at her fingers which was on her laps embarrassed. "I want to know all about you. Everything."

I was silent for a while, just staring at her and her naiveness. Sitting close to the edge of the bed in my shirt and her hair in a bun and her face puffy and beautiful as always, how can I say no to that?