| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

Groaning, I open my eyes to find myself in the same torture room I was kept in before with guys that looked like if I make any move I'd have bullets down my throat

Why does it hurt everywhere?

I try to stretch out my limbs but I realize that I was tied to a metal chair that was cemented to the ground. I was tied in a three way style and I'm impressed. The ropes cross my chest, going behind my back to a pole. This people are trying so hard to not let me go.

"Why did y'all change my position?" I grin at the guards that were surrounding me, aiming their guns at my head and with one wrong move, pew pew, I'm gone.

They all look so scared, I mean who wouldn't, I killed more than 15 of their guys. So sad.

"Y'all look so rigid, let's have fun. Okay okay, let's play a game." I wink at them but none of them smiled. Mean. "Drumroll. The game is called 'FREE THE PRISONER'" I nod at them and some tried to hide their smile while the others rolled their eyes.

Guess I'm staying here for a while.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting that kind of a fight from a female. I know she's the Queen of Death but she's so good, so skilled and so detailed like she's been trained from birth, but thanks to my experience, I was able to hold myself in the fight.

The lock of the cell clicks and a buzz sound resonates around the room and that was when I noticed how cold the room was. I hear the clicks of shoes first before I even see the person but I knew that it was her and she's here to finish her mission—to end my life.

To say I was calm with what was about to happen is an understatement. I was beyond thrilled—excited to finally see how it feels to die—to know the difference between life and death.

To others I might be their knight in shining armour, their Olaf from Frozen because of his happy and shinning personality, their Steve Rogers from avengers, or their batman from justice league because of their drive to right the wrong but I know deep down that I'm not and will never be.

I have secrets no one knows about, secrets that'd get anyone running far away from me with their shoes in their hands when they find out, and a past that's so haunting and terrifying I've been trying years to erase and wipe out of existence but nightmares have a thing of coming back to haunt my dreams.

"Mr Teo, how was your short nap?" She asks angelically and I notice the dress she was wearing. The black dress clings to her body like a second layer, showing off all her curves and I take in a breath. This woman's body is shaped like a goddess.

My stomach rumbles and I roll my eyes. "At least feed me before you kill me." I haven't eaten in days, four to five days now, and I'm so hungry for some homemade chicken wings.