| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

I've never felt so lost before in my life

I've never felt so clueless before in my life.

I know we are meant to wait for the Wolves to contact us but I feel like we're missing something.

Mateo is not making this anymore better by not making me tell them about the hidden camera.

I trust my people.

I do not care if there is a traitor among us, there has to be a reason they're doing that.

Even if I don't tell all of them, Salvatore has to know. Only Salvatore.

I just need to get the hidden camera from Mateo–

Wait. Hidden camera.... hidden camera....

"HIDDEN TRACKER!" I scream out, startling half of the men in the room.

We're currently having an emergency meeting about how to get Ophelia. Everyone's trying their best to come up with ideas to find out the secret hideout of the Wolves but we all come up with something. Nothing.

"Hidden tracker?" Mateo asks, cocking his head to the side trying to figure me out.

"Yes hidden tracker. When we had a near death experience with one of our rivals turned ally, I made everyone get a tracker installed in their bodies or personal item," I explain and realisation hit all of them except Mateo who's still looking confused. Dumbass. "I have mine in my neck, Vera has one installed on her bracelet, Redd has his installed in his–"

"Don't say it Arianna. Don't you dare," He threatens and I couldn't help but laugh remembering the incident. "i was unconscious okay?"

"I'm curious as to where he has his installed." Mateo says grinning, clearly enjoying the teasing.

"He has his on his butt–" I didn't even get to finish what I was saying before Redd interrupts me.

"Oh come on Arianna!" He curses, glaring at me, forgetting for a brief second that I was the queen.

"That doesn't seem like a bad place to get a tracker installed to be honest," Mateo states, crossing his arms. "No one would ever think that's where it's hidden."

Redd beams before remembering he has a love–hate relationship with Mateo. "That's none of your business."

"Ophelia has hers in her necklace." Vera starts, running to her computers, breaking off any playfulness in the room. "I always make her wear it everywhere. If I can track it, I'd know where she is."

We all wait in silence, only the keyboard clanking in the silent room, as we all cross our fingers, waiting for the results, praying we get a lead to wherever she is.

Vera's eyes widen and all of us tried to get a view of whatever was shocking her, but when they all saw me walk forward, they moved back, only Mateo steps beside me.