| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

Everything changed

Everything changed.

The house became more quiet mainly because Ophelia wasn't here.

Everyone were minding their business and trying not to cause any problem.

Not that I mind though like come on, who doesn't like some quiet even if there isn't any peace.

What bothered me was that after the scene in the meeting room, Arianna has been avoiding me.

I don't know if it was from shame or embarrassment, she's just been running off in the other direction anytime she sees me.

Standing by the hallway at 4am I contemplate if I should or shouldn't approach her now. I already know that anytime soon, she'd come out for some snack.

Going back into my room, I pace around.

"Mateo, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I stare at my reflection. "You didn't do anything wrong so why are you so restless, if anything she should be the one to meet me and thank me."

Well she didn't ask you to shove him for the way he talked to her, my inner mind states the obvious and I roll my eyes.

"Why is she acting weird?" Ugh, why can't I understand women?

Forget it, I don't care after all.

Twenty minutes later I find myself in the kitchen’s entrance looking at her humming and dancing cutely.

oh please, forgive me for wanting to cure my curiosity.

"da....dadada...duuu," She sways her hips left and right in her short satin robe. "baby, baby, baby ouuuuuu."

I'm 100% sure she wasn't wearing any panties beneath the robe because of the way her ass was jiggling in it.

"Thought you'd always be mineeeeee," She attempts to hit an high note in the quietest way possible, lifting a banana mid air in her signature stance. "be mineEeeEeeeEEEEEE!"

Why is this fucking funny?

"Holy shit," She shrieks when she sees me, the strawberries and Oreos packet dropping from her hands. "What the fuck are you doing there?"

“Watching you."

"B-but," Her eyes dart around my face before dropping to my bare chest. "that's rude!"

"How's it rude when I came to get water? You're the one twerking in the kitchen at 4 in the morning."

"Twerk? twerk?? I wasn't twerking!" She frowns, crossing her arms and I don't know why I'm so giddy that we're conversing even if it's an argument.

"Doesn't seem like that from back here." I shrug finding her embarrassment amusing.

"Fuck you." She picks up the Oreo and strawberries, trying to move past me but I couldn't help but hold her wrist.