| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |

"DADDY!!" My screams echos through the hallway but he doesn't care as he drags me to the cell

"DADDY!!" My screams echos through the hallway but he doesn't care as he drags me to the cell. "Daddy please, don't do this."

"Be quiet!" His firm voice booms and vibrates through the hallway but that doesn't stop me for screaming for my life.

"Daddy please. I promise to be perfect. I'd be the perfect girl for you. I'd do anything daddy, please don't do this." My tiny voice pierce through the silence of the hallways as he inserts the code to the rolls of cells.

"If you don't shut up now, I'd do something worse." His fingers push through my skin from how tight he was holding me and I wince as tears slide down my face.

He stops at the cell and I knew then and there that there was nothing I could say to change his mind from doing what he wanted.

"You have to be strong! You have to know how to face your fears if you want to be queen!" He commands letting go of my sore arm.

"But I don't even want to be queen! Can't you just leave-" A loud and slap falls on my soft and fragile face and I whimper from the pain.

Make it stop please.

"You don't talk to me like that! I'm your father and the king of this mansion! For talking back, I'm increasing it to five days."

My eyes widen at the statement and I began to shake my head, 'no no this can't be'.

He grabs me as the guard opens the door and I stare back into the infinite darkness. I'm forced into the room with a shove and a force so strong my hands could barely keep me from hitting my head on the floor.

"This would probably teach you a lesson." He scoffs while walking away without turning back to look at his only daughter.

"Daddy please. Daddy I beg you!" My screams echoes through the four walls of the room and the guards looks at me pitifully before shutting the door.

I was left alone in a dark room with no source of light and I bang on different part of the walls already forgetting where the door was. My palms and arms tore open from the pressure of hitting the wall constantly and I slid down the wall, wrapping myself in a ball.

"Daddy please..." Small whimpers leaves my lips as I wrap my cold hands around myself. The room was so chilly and there wasn't any kind of clothing in it, leaving me to shake from how scary and cold it is.

The faces of different random people my dad made me kill and the innocent people he killed started appearing all over my face and I scream to make them go away. It felt like they were clawing at my body and I hold my head to stop the images from appearing anymore. Their faces morphing into monsters with sharp layers of teeth and black eyes reaching out to me.