| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

Amsterdam

Amsterdam.

Where it all started.

And where it all ended.

Most people don't know my backstory. They dig and search and they still find nothing. And I'd rather they not know.

Only person aware of what I've been through is Vera and looks like she doesn't want anyone knowing her business so that's a win-win.

Loading the guns stacked on my dressing table, I sigh looking at all the scars on my body. Running my fingers over each of them, the memories comes rushing in.

My eyes closed shut as the pain remains evidently real in my mind.

'Every scar is a reminder of a mistake or what you've been through.' Ophelia's words rings in my head and I scoff.

I'm a murderer. It's a fact. Something I grew up knowing and taught to do. I know that with everything I've done, there's no place in heaven for me.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, a knock resounded throughout my quiet room. It's 2am and I'm ready to blow off anyone's head who's trying to disturb my peace but when I open the door revealing Arianna with blankets over her chest and her little cute pyjamas, I felt my body calm down and a sudden wave of peace wash over me.

When she sees that I made no move of stepping away from the door, she rests a hand on her left hip, raising her eyebrows. "Move Teo."

"And why should I?"

"Because I'm asking nicely...?" She grins cheekily, moving fast to go over my arm to enter but she wasn't fast enough.

Grabbing her by her pyjamas collar, I pull her to a halt. Now with the blankets on the floor and her arms and legs swinging left and right because of the position I have her in, she looked so cute and vulnerable.

"Now let me ask this again, what are you doing here and what the fuck are you wearing?" I ask pointedly, staring at the rabbit fluffy slippers she was on.

Giving up on trying to escape my grip, she scoffs crossing her arms over her chest making her top ride up revealing her fair belly.

Okay no, we're not doing this.

"Would you at least drop me so I'd explain? I'm not a fucking child you know!"

"Okay." I shrug, sitting her down on the bed while she sprawled all over the bed.

Okay? What's happening?

She turns to look at me and I'm sure the confusion was all over my face because she rolls her eyes, sitting up.

"I couldn't sleep." She starts, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Salvatore was busy, Vera is nowhere to be found, probably on a date with Redd. You think I've cut them some slack? i should probably make them work more! So I just-"